Antioch Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Antioch.
Antioch has a population of 102,372 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Antioch apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Spacious Three BR, Two BA, id-127709478
- Los Prados Apartment Homes
- Village at Park View
- Water & Garbage paid
- Updated, Upgraded Home near Kimball Elementary features Spacious Kitchen & Living Areas Features Inside Laundry, Detached Garage, Gated Yard. Neutral thoughout, Ready for New Tenants!
- Two Story Antioch Home w/ Great Living Room, Close to Almondridge Park Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- 3BR Voucher holder welcome to apply.
- Nice private 3 Bed/ 2 Bath with drive in gated yard and carport
- Simply Amazing Home, Ready for Move In Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- A very spacious craftsman home with a lot of character! 3-4 bedrooms (4th bedroom can be used as utility or office room), modernized with new kitchen. Deposit depends on credit scores, pets, etc. Home has central heat/air, stainless steel appliances.
- Near shopping. 4be/2ba house is being remodeling. Living room with fireplace. Open floor plan. New hardwood floor, new kitchen cabinet with island, new appliances, updated bathroom, new paint, new washer dryer. Owner cover garbage & Lawn service.
- Big Feeling Home with Ceiling Fans and Spacious Yards, Close to Hwy 4
- Big Backyard, Nice Living Room, Highway 4 nearby
- Nice 2 bed 1 bath large kitchen
- Great Location, next to Fremont Elementary and Antioch High Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
Average Apartment Costs in AntiochBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $940. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $648. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1148.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1137. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1594. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1879.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2319.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2424. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2599.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2150.