Antioch Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Antioch.
Antioch has a population of 102,372 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Antioch apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Four BR House in Antioch, id-135385112
- Twin Creeks (Antioch)
- Village at Park View
- Los Prados Apartment Homes
- Water & Garbage paid
- 1400 Crestview Dr, Antioch, CA 94509
- Very nice 1 story single family home. Clean inside and out. Low maintenance front and back yards. Ready for move in or inspection for Section 8!
- Single family home with 4 room, large bonus room; perfect play room and 3 bath. Corner lot with side yard access (RV, boat) Open floor plan with lots of natural light, and lots of storage. Close to park and schools
- Two story Home with 4 bedrooms 1 and half baths, Living Room , Dining, carpet thru, Heat / Air 1 car garage. Available March 1, 2013.
- Great Location, next to Fremont Elementary and Antioch High Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Call (720) 51-Lease Today and Move into a Gated Community at Parkridge Condominiums Today!!! Located on the Ground Floor. Close to Hwy 4 and Sumersville Rd and Shops.
- Beautiful Large home with Uniqe family room, Hardwood floors, Great sense of community. Free Rent first 2 months. Sec, 8 only
- Fresh Paint. Private backyard.
- 3BR Voucher holder welcome to apply.
- 4 bedrooms, but willing to accept 3 bedroom voucher!!! Great home yard in front and back. Corner Lot, fruit trees, shade structure and single story! Close to shopping, easy freeway access. Quiet neighorhood.
Average Apartment Costs in AntiochBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1135.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1589. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1879.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1989. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2309.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2150. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2599.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2150.