Antioch Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Antioch.
Antioch has a population of 102,372 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Antioch apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4 bedrooms House in Antioch, id-135385112
- Twin Creeks (Antioch)
- Los Prados Apartment Homes
- Village at Park View
- Water & Garbage paid
- 4 bed, 1873 sqft, $1,895
- Close to freeway, shopping center, elementary school, and gas station.
- Most desired neighborhood, Convenient to all; Walkable to best schools, Dallas Ranch park, trails, Contra Loma Reservoir, shopping/restaurants, golf course;
- *Tile Flooring on 1st flr *New Carpeting 2nd flr *Landscaped backyard with cement.*Spacious rooms, Master w/walk-in closet, Huge 5th room. Great location close to schools, shopping centers, golf course and transportation. !!!!Bonus!!!!!
- A park across the street, A Pool, Outdoor Fireplace- Your Future Home
- Simply Amazing Home, Ready for Move In Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Great Location, next to Fremont Elementary and Antioch High Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Wonderful Layout in a Nice Home, Backyard Storage Shed Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Units on the Lake with a front balcony and rear private patio.
- House has been remodeled , new paint, hardwood floors, A Large seperate dditional unit with kitchen and a bathroom. Total 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and 2 kitchens. great house for large families. Will be available August 10.
Average Apartment Costs in AntiochBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $945. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $815. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1220.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1197. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1260.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1525. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1879.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1899. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2309.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2150. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2519.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2150.