Antioch Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Antioch.
Antioch has a population of 102,372 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Antioch apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4 bedrooms House in Antioch, id-135385112
- Twin Creeks (Antioch)
- Los Prados Apartment Homes
- Village at Park View
- Water & Garbage paid
- Cozy remodeled home w/ two pretty yards
- Two story Home with 4 bedrooms 1 and half baths, Living Room , Dining, carpet thru, Heat / Air 1 car garage. Available March 1, 2013.
- A park across the street, A Pool, Outdoor Fireplace- Your Future Home
- Single family home with 4 room, large bonus room; perfect play room and 3 bath. Corner lot with side yard access (RV, boat) Open floor plan with lots of natural light, and lots of storage. Close to park and schools
- Nice 2 bed 1 bath large kitchen
- Fantastic Pet Friendly Home Near a Golf Course and School
- Big Feeling Home with Ceiling Fans and Spacious Yards, Close to Hwy 4
- Updated, Upgraded Home near Kimball Elementary features Spacious Kitchen & Living Areas Features Inside Laundry, Detached Garage, Gated Yard. Neutral thoughout, Ready for New Tenants!
- - 4 BR, 2.5 bath room home in court location. - Separate living room and family room - Large private backyard - Attached 2 car garage
- 3BR Voucher holder welcome to apply.
Average Apartment Costs in AntiochBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1135.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1879.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1959. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2319.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2300. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2519.