Antioch Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Antioch.
Antioch has a population of 102,372 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Antioch apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Spacious Three BR, Two BA, id-127709478
- Los Prados Apartment Homes
- Village at Park View
- Water & Garbage paid
- Enormous Backyard with Multiple Lawns and Two S...
- 1 Year Lease. *Only $500 Security Deposit* Section 8 Welcome With 2 Bedroom Contra Costa Voucher* Pets Considered* Same Day Showings * Quick Application Process * Property Upsurge, Inc - DRE #: 01888599.
- Large house (2200 Sq/Ft), 4 spacious formal Bedrooms and 3BA. Two of the rooms have their own baths plus 1 common full Baths.
- Nice private 3 Bed/ 2 Bath with drive in gated yard and carport
- Two story Home with 4 bedrooms 1 and half baths, Living Room , Dining, carpet thru, Heat / Air 1 car garage. Available March 1, 2013.
- Simply Amazing Home, Ready for Move In Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Rent includes HOA pool yard maintenance water and garbage.freshly painted 1 story
- Rent includes HOA pool yard maintenance water and garbage.freshly painted
- Great Location, next to Fremont Elementary and Antioch High Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Updated, Upgraded Home near Kimball Elementary features Spacious Kitchen & Living Areas Features Inside Laundry, Detached Garage, Gated Yard. Neutral thoughout, Ready for New Tenants!
- House has been remodeled , new paint, hardwood floors, A Large seperate dditional unit with kitchen and a bathroom. Total 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and 2 kitchens. great house for large families. Will be available August 10.
Average Apartment Costs in AntiochBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1148.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1260.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1569. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1879.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1912. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2309.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2399.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2150.