Antioch Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Antioch.
Antioch has a population of 102,372 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Antioch apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Amazing 4 bedroom, 2 bath for rent, id-135878294
- Mira Vista Hills
- Twin Creeks (Antioch)
- Los Prados Apartment Homes
- Village at Park View
- Water & Garbage paid
- Close to freeway, shopping center, elementary school, and gas station.
- Big Feeling Home with Ceiling Fans and Spacious Yards, Close to Hwy 4
- EZ freeway access, walk to shopping, school, park and medical center. Available May 4. Pets will be considered. Will consider all applicants.
- Fantastic Pet Friendly Home Near a Golf Course and School
- 1 Year Lease. *Only $995 Security Deposit* Section 8 Welcome With 3 Bedroom Contra Costa Voucher* Pets Considered* Same Day Showings * No Application Fee * Quick Application Process * Property Upsurge, Inc - DRE #: 01888599.
- 3BR Voucher holder welcome to apply.
- Nice Private 2 Bed 2 Bath with yard drive in car park, custom fence.
- Beautiful Large home with Uniqe family room, Hardwood floors, Great sense of community. Free Rent first 2 months. Sec, 8 only
Average Apartment Costs in AntiochBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $910. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $815. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1240.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1724. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1989. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2359.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2274. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2599.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2150.