Arcadia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Arcadia.
Arcadia has a population of 56,364 and an average Walk Score of 57.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Arcadia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Spacious 1 Bedroom & Low Sec Dep!! The Arbors A...
- Quiet Monrovia upstairs apartment. Laminate wood flooring throughout, granite counter tops and refinished kitchen cabinets. One car parking space with common laundry room on site.
- ***Beautiful & Spacious 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Ap...
- Arcadia Luxury Home, 5BR, 4BA---A Exquisite Lif...
- Studio, 1500 sqft, $1,500
- Spacious Newly Renovated Corner Home in Great L...
- Great Location! Classy Two Bd Only $1,195
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom House For Rent! Perfect fo...
- Nice Townhouse***Patio***Super Spacious at Monr...
- Arcadia spacious home 4BR 3BA with Sparkling Pool
- Arcadia Beautiful Home in the Prestigious Lower...
- 1 bed, 650 sqft, $1,025
- Gorgeous Newly Updated Arcadia TownHome
- Studio, 1300 sqft, $1,300
- Must see to appreciate. at Arcadia, CA
Average Apartment Costs in ArcadiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1337. The cheapest studio rent is $779. The most expensive studio price is $1762.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1182. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1800.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1972. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2550. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $5500.