Oleander Sunset, Bakersfield Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oleander Sunset, Bakersfield.
Oleander Sunset has a population of 14,945 and an average Walk Score of 62. Oleander Sunset is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Bakersfield.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oleander Sunset, Bakersfield apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Plan 2
- 3 bed, 1039 sqft, $1,000
- 314 V St #A / Central / Gated Community / Tripl...
- SCRF 01 - 1901 Buena Vista - A
- 1806 Verde #A Move In Special (2 Weeks Free)
- 2 Bedroom - $650
- 3 bed, $1,000
- 1 bed, $499
- 326 V St #B / Central / Gated / 00032013
- Renovated two-story duplexes come see today. No credit required for section 8 tenants.
Average Apartment Costs in Oleander Sunset, BakersfieldBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $947. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1000.