Banning Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Banning.
Banning has a population of 29,603 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Banning apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Westview Terrace is a affordable apartment community in Banning, California. We offer one, two, three, and four bedroom apartments with generous floorplans. Our family friendly community that faces the beautiful San Jancinto mountain range.
- Beautiful one Bedroom Spacious Apartments!!! on...
- Beautiful home with patio and cover, very nice floor plan with fireplace. Nice park for the kids, great neighborhood.
- Very nice house with new wood flooring, new paint in and out, new appliances, central air and heater, 2 car garage with new automatic door, cul de sac location.
- Nice floor plan, new paint carpet and bathroom updated. Call Geremy for any questions.
- Freshly Painted. New kitchen and living room floor. Large front yard, surrounded by olive trees.
- Big lot , close to all schools, within walking distance, close to cabazon outlet mall, close to freeways.
- 3 Bedroom Ready for Immediate Move In
- New paint, new flooring, new kitchen, remodeled bathroom, quite area, nice views of mountains. Spacious back yard!
- Completely remodeled units! All utilities paid, plus free cable!
- Amzing 3 Bedroom Home with Shaded Back Patio
- Cute 2 Bed 1 Bath House In Banning
- 1100 Highland Home Rd, Banning, CA 92220
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,200
- most desired gated townhome
Average Apartment Costs in BanningBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $400.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $595. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $815.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1329. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1499.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1797. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1395. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2099.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2029. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2249.