Barstow Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Barstow.
Barstow has a population of 22,639 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Barstow apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Barstonian Apartments 96 LP
- Sunset Pointe
- Sunrise Vista
- Private Gated Community with a Pool
- Formal living & dinning room Den off kitchen area Landscaping front & back with spa Covered patio Security/privacy fencing Fruit trees Alarm system AC and swamp cooler
- Nice View! Close to Bus Stops and Shopping! Military Discounts Available!
- call 951-965-6851 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swamp Cooler on roof/Community Center located on Mesa Drive/Masonic Lodge within the community. Four churches within the community.
- 1/2 of first months rent! Cozy one bedroom/living area, close to bus routes and shopping. TIPropertManagement.com
- 2 Bed 2 bath Down stairs apartment Unit on Bars...
- $875 / 3 bedroom -- 2 car garage, new fence, new driveway, new carpet!
- 613 Colonial
- Great location, big yard, 2-car garage, 2-wks Free
- 2nd Ave, Barstow, CA 92311
Average Apartment Costs in BarstowBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $375. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $79900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $562. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $835. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $50550. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $99900.