Beverly Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Beverly Hills.
Beverly Hills has a population of 34,109 and an average Walk Score of 76.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Beverly Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- IMT Beverly Arnaz
- HillCreste Apartments
- 8500 Burton | Luxury Apartments
- Hamilton Villas
- Burton Way
- Gorgeous Spanish Duplex
- 227 N. Swall Dr. Beverly Hills ~ Charming Spani...
- Bright, High-End 3 Bed/ 2.5 Bath Condo in Los A...
- Pico Gateway-New luxury building near Beverly H...
- Upgraded 1 BR Executive Apartment on Burton / R...
- 136 S. Peck Drive, Beverly Hills
- Large house for lease in Beverly Hills at Bever...
- $1,700, large Studio Beverly Hills w/ Parking
- 1 Bedroom - $2000
- Modern and Bright corner Penthouse Condo in Bev...
Average Apartment Costs in Beverly HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1532. The cheapest studio rent is $895. The most expensive studio price is $2050.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2029. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1247. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $4200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3582. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $3199. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3965.