Beverly Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Beverly Hills.
Beverly Hills has a population of 34,109 and an average Walk Score of 76.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Beverly Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- IMT Beverly Arnaz
- 8500 Burton | Luxury Apartments
- HillCreste Apartments
- Hamilton Villas
- Burton Way
- Gorgeous Spanish Duplex
- Pico Gateway-New luxury building near Beverly H...
- 8811 Burton Way
- 2 bed, $2,300
- 2 bed, 972 sqft, $1,995
- Beverly Hills! All New! Spacious Studios! Hardw...
- Modern and Bright corner Penthouse Condo in Bev...
- $3,450 / Outstanding Two Bd
- 3 bed, $5,500
- 227 N. Swall Dr. Beverly Hills ~ Charming Spani...
Average Apartment Costs in Beverly HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1554. The cheapest studio rent is $895. The most expensive studio price is $2050.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1912. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1260. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $4200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3582. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $3199. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3965.