Brentwood Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Brentwood.
Brentwood has a population of 51,481 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Brentwood apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Town Centre Commons
- Plum Blossom W/D
- Impressive home with a fantastic master bedroom and bathroom
- This is a freshly renovated home in the city of oakley. All new ceramic tile flooring throughout the living room, kitchen, bathrooms, and halways. New carpeting is scheduled for installation. Brand new cabinets, doors, fixtures. New appliances
- 4/2 - Brentwood - Must See!
- Two-Story Home with Beautiful Architecture
- Excellent Office Location
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 948 sqft, $1,350
- 3 bed, 1150 sqft, $1,595
- 3/1.5 In Brentwood!
- Brand New Home Welcomes Family to Brentwood Sch...
- Home at 570 Douglas DriveBrentwood, CA
- 105 Spruce St- Brentwood
- 3 bed, 1200 sqft, $1,595
- Gorgeous home in a great area, within walking distance to great schools. A great place to call home!
Average Apartment Costs in BrentwoodBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $999.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1685. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1545. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2199.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1995. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1695. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2409.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2350. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2599.
Six Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2125. The cheapest 6 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 6 bedroom price is $2150.