Brentwood Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Brentwood.
Brentwood has a population of 51,481 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Brentwood apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Town Centre Commons
- Gorgeous home in a great area, within walking distance to great schools. A great place to call home!
- Impressive home with a fantastic master bedroom and bathroom
- This is a freshly renovated home in the city of oakley. All new ceramic tile flooring throughout the living room, kitchen, bathrooms, and halways. New carpeting is scheduled for installation. Brand new cabinets, doors, fixtures. New appliances
- Beautiful Easy Access Home Now Available.
- 4904 Cherrywood Way, Oakley, CA 94561
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2603 sqft, $2,450
- 91 Lexington St, Brentwood, CA 94513
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 984 sqft, $1,500
- 4 bed, $1,925
- 3/1 5 In Brentwood!
- OPEN HOUSE 8/25 1-3pm Walk to Liberty High/Downtow
- 1209 Picadilly Lane, Brentwood, CA 94513
Average Apartment Costs in BrentwoodBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1245. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1265.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1999.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2599.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2399. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $3250.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2150.