Camarillo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Camarillo.
Camarillo has a population of 65,201 and an average Walk Score of 54.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Camarillo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 390 Paseo Camarillo
- Avalon Camarillo
- Rosewood Apartments
- Camarillo Oaks Apartments
- Camino Ruiz Square
- Corte Madera
- Villas at the Park
- Desirable 4BR Two Story Floor Plan Near Lokker ...
- Camarillo 3BR + 2BA w/backyard + gardener inclu...
- Gorgeous Village By the Park Condo
- Golf Course Property! This Beautiful Spanish Co...
- Mountain View...2 Bedroom Apartment...This Is T...
- Newly Updated and Upgraded
- Camarillo 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom with Large Yard ...
- 1839 North Landen Street, Camarillo CA 93010 at...
Average Apartment Costs in CamarilloBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest studio rent is $1195. The most expensive studio price is $1800.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1375. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1056. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1415. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2625. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3300.