Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Casa de Oro-Mount Helix.
Casa de Oro-Mount Helix has a population of 18,762 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Casa de Oro-Mount Helix apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- VERY LARGE UPSTAIRS UNIT. Gated parking lot. Peaceful Quiet neighborhood. Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven and Air Conditioner included in rent. Community BBQ area. ON SITE LAUNDRY ROOM.
- Woodbridge Apartments
- Freshly re-done apartment in gated complex
- Two story town home with fresh paint and capret throughout. Refrigerator included. Coin community washer and dryer.
- 1000 S Anza Street
- To schedule a tour of our community please contact Becky or Brooke at 619-697-7741
- Apartment Features: Large Yard/ or Patio Garbage Disposal Carpeted Floors Ceiling Fan Refrigerator Mini Blinds Air Conditioning Cable Ready Gas Range back Yard
- "ZERO" Deposit on approved credit! Quaint courtyard style complex. Two story building with offstreet assigned parking and on-site laundry. Close to 94 and 125 freeways.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $1,125
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 590 sqft, $900
- Spacious 1,050 sq. ft. renovated apartment. Enjoy gleaming wood flooring, dining area and patio yard.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 950 sqft, $1,095
- Tranquil New Home with Custom Paint at La Mesa
- 940 S. Mollison Ave #7 , El Cajon
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 950 sqft, $1,100
Average Apartment Costs in Casa de Oro-Mount HelixBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1005. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $790. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1395.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1825.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2275. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1875. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.