Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Casa de Oro-Mount Helix.
Casa de Oro-Mount Helix has a population of 18,762 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Casa de Oro-Mount Helix apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- VERY LARGE DOWNSTAIRS UNIT WITH PATIO. Gated parking lot. Peaceful Quiet neighborhood. Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven and Air Conditioner included in rent. Community BBQ area. ON SITE LAUNDRY ROOM. Newtile and wood floors
- Woodbridge Apartments
- Two story town home with fresh paint and carpet throughout. 2 bedroom 1.5 bath, bedrooms are very spacious with lots of closet space.
- Freshly re-done apartment in gated complex
- Summit Park
- 1000 S Anza Street
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,175
- COMPLETELY REMODELED UNIT, NEW PAINT, NEW FISTURES, NEW BATHROOM CABINETS. WALKIGN DISTANCE TO ALL. LAUNDRY FACILITY. UPSTAIRS. 1YEAR LEASE MINIMUM. NO MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE.
- Gorgeous 1st floor 2 BR 2 Bath Updated Condominium for Rent in NIce Small Complex - Air Conditioning - Tile and Laminate Floors - New Paint - Cats ok - Close to All
- Apartment Features: Large Yard/ or Patio Garbage Disposal Carpeted Floors Ceiling Fan Refrigerator Mini Blinds Air Conditioning Cable Ready Gas Range back Yard
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,485
- Huge Living room! 904 S Magnolia Ave
- Pet'S Welcome!!! No Breed Or Weight Restric...
- Tranquil New Home with Custom Paint at La Mesa
- La Mesa - Large upper 2BR/1BA unit w/laundry hk...
Average Apartment Costs in Casa de Oro-Mount HelixBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $780. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1395.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2350.