Cathedral City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cathedral City.
Cathedral City has a population of 51,200 and an average Walk Score of 39.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cathedral City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Date Palm Country Club
- Creekside Apartments
- 67486 S. Chimayo
- 67278 S. Chimayo
- 28984 Desert Princess Drive
- Just Listed! Adorable 3 Bedroom Pool Home In Ca...
- 28997 Desert Princess Drive
- 28766 Taos Ct.
- Cathedral City home convenient location near sc...
- Appliances (2) Car Garage Washer & Dryer Hook Up Unfurnished Yard Close to School Close to Shopping
- Date Palm Country Club, Palm Springs at Cathedr...
- Mountain Views from this beautiful Lower Unit
- 67644 Cielo Court
- Big Patio * Large 3br/2ba Apartment * Dishwashe...
- 28930 Isleta Ct
Average Apartment Costs in Cathedral CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $699. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $735.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $820. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1375. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $879. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2500.