Cathedral City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cathedral City.
Cathedral City has a population of 51,200 and an average Walk Score of 39.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cathedral City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Date Palm Country Club
- Creekside Apartments
- Over 1,160 sf in Cathedral City, id-135248712
- Cathedral City home convenient location near sc...
- Just Listed! Adorable 3 Bedroom Pool Home In Ca...
- Large 3br/2ba Duplex * Dishwasher * Central A/C...
- Date Palm Country Club, Palm Springs at Cathedr...
- 3 bed, 2 bath $1850* Monthly
- 28984 Desert Princess Drive
- Gated community beautiful corner unit, back patio over looking the pool and living room is looking at beautiful tramway. Laundry private unit and washer and dryer in the unit, brand new tiles through out the unit. Handy cap access.
- 67401 N. Laguna
- 67780 S. Trancas
- 28284 Desert Princess Dr.
- 67619 N. Portales
- 67733 N. Portales
Average Apartment Costs in Cathedral CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest studio rent is $600. The most expensive studio price is $699.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2049. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2500.