Ceres Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ceres.
Ceres has a population of 45,417 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ceres apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- LOOKING FOR MOBILE HOME FOR RENT IN A QUITE MOBILE HOME PARK.
- Windmere Apartments
- Ceres - 3219 Ninth Street - 2 Car Garage - Near...
- Nice & quiet area, Close to schools near north Central Ave. in Ceres
- Garage, Washer Dryer Hookup, Central Heat and Air, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Garbage Disposal. Nice Neighborhood, Close to Shopping, School and Highway 99.
- 2416 Nickerson Dr, Modesto
- 3Bd/1Ba Home for Rent in Downtown Ceres
- NEWER apartment complex
- MOVE IN SPECIAL $99.00 MOVES YOU IN
- Nice and quiet neighborhood in north Ceres
- Vineyard Apartments. 212 units -- 1,2,3 bedroom units. 2 pools, 5 laundry roooms. Park/playground adjacent to property. $499 MOVE IN SPECIAL! Contact Aida (speaks Spanish) or Pam at 209/538-3244.
- MOVE IN SPECIAL 1ST MONTH'S RENT FREE. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PAY DEPOSIT TO MOVE IN. NO CREDIT CHECK!
- 2 bed, $745
- 3 bed, $1,095
- 3 bed, $950
Average Apartment Costs in CeresBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $597. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $695.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $747. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $897. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1450.