Ceres Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ceres.
Ceres has a population of 45,417 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ceres apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Windmere Apartments
- Sam Avenue - New Paint and Blinds
- NEWER apartment complex
- MOVE IN SPECIAL 1ST MONTH RENT FREE ONLY PAY DEPOSIT OF $600.00 TO MOVE IN!
- MOVE IN SPECIAL $99.00 MOVES YOU IN
- Nice and quiet neighborhood in north Ceres
- Garage, Washer Dryer Hookup, Central Heat and Air, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Garbage Disposal. Nice Neighborhood, Close to Shopping, School and Highway 99.
- Vineyard Apartments. 212 units -- 1,2,3 bedroom units. 2 pools, 5 laundry roooms. Park/playground adjacent to property. $499 MOVE IN SPECIAL! Contact Aida (speaks Spanish) or Pam at 209/538-3244.
- Nice & quiet area, Close to schools near north Central Ave. in Ceres
- 2416 Nickerson Dr, Modesto
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $945
- Ceres - 3219 Ninth Street - 2 Car Garage - Near...
- 1/2 Off 1st Months Rent! Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 2...
- 3 bed, $950
- 2 bed, $695
Average Apartment Costs in CeresBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $545. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $695.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $710. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1097. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.