Chino Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chino.
Chino has a population of 77,983 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Chino apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Amazing 1 bedroom, 1 bath for rent, id-135890912
- Spring Tree Apartments
- 2100 S. Cypress Avenue
- Chino, Three BR, Three BA for rent, id-132928218
- Pinecrest Apartments
- Meadow Square
- Belcourt Apartments
- GREAT HOME ACCROSS THE STREET FROM CHINO HIGH SCHOOL. NEAR SHOPPING PLAZAS AND TRANSPORTATION. COMMUNITY HAS POOL, GATED, CLUB HOUSE AND SINGLE CAR GARAGE.
- 3 bed, $2,150
- Newly Remodeled 4 Bedroom Chino home
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath 2 Car Garage Pool Spa
- 12415 Tebo Avenue, Chino, CA 91710 - 1
- 4 bed, $2,395
Average Apartment Costs in ChinoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $860.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1276. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1549. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1975. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2339.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2154. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.