Chula Vista Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chula Vista.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Chula Vista apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Apartment for rent in for $1195., id-135850736
- Camden Sierra at Otay Ranch
- River Edge Terrace
- Beautiful, Quality Community, Porch, Carport, Yard, Clubhouse & Billiard room.
- Angelina Terrace
- Playa Blanca
- New & cozy mobile home for easy living.
- Foxwood Apartments
- The Landing at Ocean View Hills
- PACIFIC POINT
- Come home to Woodlawn Gardens! We offer beautiful apartments from studios to 3 bedrooms. We are conveniently located near public transportation, the H Street Trolley, shopping, schools, and the best of South San Diego County! Please call us today!
- 1 Bed/1 Bath condo. Available immediately. Move-in ready with brand new carpet & paint. Ground floor unit with small patio. Gated community.
Average Apartment Costs in Chula VistaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1725.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1425. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2295.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2575. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2650.