Northwest, Chula Vista Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northwest, Chula Vista.
Northwest has a population of 53,749 and an average Walk Score of 70. Northwest is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Chula Vista.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Northwest, Chula Vista apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- One BA - ready to move in., id-135461919
- Eucalyptus Park View
- Alva Gardens
- Terra Nova
- Eucalyptus Grove Apartments
- Villa Marina
- Vista Pacific Villas
- Quite & Clean Court Yard Complex
- 364 G St - $1500 Off 1st Month!Gorgeous Extra L...
- Centre Plaza Apartments
- Look, Lease, Live...Spanish Villas! at Chula Vi...
- 772 Jefferson - B
- Vistan Apartments
- Come home to Woodlawn Gardens! We offer beautiful apartments from studios to 3 bedrooms. We are conveniently located near public transportation, the H Street Trolley, shopping, schools, and the best of South San Diego County! Please call us today!
- Duplex For Rent. $1,900 Rent + Security Deposit. Amenities: 2 Car Garage, Stove, Fireplace, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer Hookups. Tenant Pays All Utilities. Pets Upon Approval, Section 8 Ok.
Average Apartment Costs in Northwest, Chula VistaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1585.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1020.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1900.