Northwest, Chula Vista Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northwest, Chula Vista.
Northwest has a population of 53,749 and an average Walk Score of 70. Northwest is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Chula Vista.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Northwest, Chula Vista apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Great location in National City., id-135354290
- Eucalyptus Park View
- Alva Gardens
- Eucalyptus Grove Apartments
- 440 E H Street
- Chula Vista, CA - 1/1 BR/BA - $875.00
- Vista Pacific Villas
- Villa Marina
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $850
- Woodlawn West
- Ring in the New Year in Your New Home at Windso...
- Come home to Woodlawn Gardens! We offer beautiful apartments from studios to 3 bedrooms. We are conveniently located near public transportation, the H Street Trolley, shopping, schools, and the best of South San Diego County! Please call us today!
- Vistan Apartments
- 772 Jefferson - B
- 111 Cedar #1
Average Apartment Costs in Northwest, Chula VistaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1585.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1020.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1495. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.