Otay Ranch, Chula Vista Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Otay Ranch, Chula Vista.
Otay Ranch has a population of 18,712 and an average Walk Score of 36. Otay Ranch is the #17 most walkable neighborhood in Chula Vista.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Otay Ranch, Chula Vista apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Terra Vista
- Camden Sierra at Otay Ranch
- Pinnacle at Otay Ranch
- Tavera at Otay Ranch
- Very nice House, 2 Car garage, nice small yard with beautiful view, calm and quiet area. 5 Bed rooms, one firs floor and 4 up stairs, Huge Master Bad with Huge walking Closed
- Beautiful 3BR/3BA Townhome in Chula Vista!!! Cl...
- Beautiful 2 story home in Security Gated community w/roving patrols. Neighbors on 1 side only, beautiful view.
- (a) Townhouse in Otay Ranch 3BR 2.5BA 2Car Gara...
- 2152 Cherry Blossom Ct
- 3bed/4bath + Den/Office/Playroom!! Attached 2 C...
- Eastlake 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Condo at The Summit
- Beautiful 4 Bedroom home in Otay Ranch!!!
- An alluring 2BR 2BA Condo w/ topnotch interior ...
- Great 3B/2BA W/ Garage, Balcony & A/C!
Average Apartment Costs in Otay Ranch, Chula VistaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2349. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2499.