Southwest, Chula Vista Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southwest, Chula Vista.
Southwest has a population of 69,636 and an average Walk Score of 55. Southwest is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Chula Vista.
- River Edge Terrace
- Angelina Terrace
- The Landing at Ocean View Hills
- New & cozy mobile home for easy living.
- Beautiful, Quality Community, Porch, Carport, Yard, Clubhouse & Billiard room.
- Chula Vista 2bd/1.5bth Townhome New Paint, New ...
- Current Special.$75 off with 6/mo. lease ? Zero deposit (OAC) Application Fee waived (see manager for details) Flexible Lease Terms. Call for rate details. O.A.C. Rate & Deposit subject to change without notice Limited Time Offer.
- Quiet property at end of cult sac has Pool, onsite laundry, assigned parking and onsite manager.
- one car attached garage, washer dryer hookups in garage.
- Great private home with views from backyard. New double-pane windows throughout. Gardner included. Across the street from Rogers Elementary School and walking distance to Greg Rogers Park. Close to shopping areas, churches, hospital, and freeways.
- (A) Chula Vista Duplex 3br 2ba All Utilities In...
- 1720 Melrose Ave #5, Chula Vista, CA 91911
- 1 Bed/1 Bath condo. Available immediately. Move-in ready with brand new carpet & paint. Ground floor unit with small patio. Gated community.
- Open Floorplan, plenty of light! Completely remodeled house, 4 bed 2 bath, garage, laundry room, new kitchen, granite counters, new appliances, walk in closets,
- Alluring and very spacious 4 bedroom home avail...