Southwest, Chula Vista Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southwest, Chula Vista.
Southwest has a population of 69,636 and an average Walk Score of 55. Southwest is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Chula Vista.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southwest, Chula Vista apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Landing at Oceanview Hills
- River Edge Terrace
- Angelina Terrace
- 825 E Palomar Street
- Alva Gardens
- Villa Granada
- 3 Bedroom
- Villa Marina
- Vista Pacific Villas
- Chula Vista, CA - 1/1 BR/BA - $875.00
- The Sund
- Beautiful, Quality Community, Porch, Carport, Yard, Clubhouse & Billiard room.
- New & cozy mobile home for easy living.
- Current Special.$75 off with 6/mo. lease ? Zero deposit (OAC) Application Fee waived (see manager for details) Flexible Lease Terms. Call for rate details. O.A.C. Rate & Deposit subject to change without notice Limited Time Offer.
Average Apartment Costs in Southwest, Chula VistaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $955.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1372. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1797. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.