Claremont Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Claremont.
Claremont has a population of 34,926 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Claremont apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- College Park Apartment Homes
- Rancho Monte Vista
- Indian Hill Villas
- Brighton Park Apartments
- Rare 3bd/3ba Town Home in Claremont Village Walk
- SERENITY VILLAS is located in northern Pomona with scenic views of the San Gabriel Mountains. Our gated senior community was awarded the City of Pomona Crime-Free designation! We offer the lowest security deposit options starting at $256
- Stove, dishwasher, attached garage, and landscaping included. Also has washer and dryer hookups and a large back yard.
- West Baseline, 380 - 1
- 4 Br In the Heart of Pomona!
- North Pomona 3Bed house with RV parking
- Claremont, Ca apts near dining, shopping, parks!
- Claremont, Ca apartments near colleges, parks, shopping!
- 2 bd/1 bath Welcome to a remarkable new community,
Average Apartment Costs in ClaremontBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1013. The cheapest studio rent is $930. The most expensive studio price is $1338.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1052. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1232. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1845.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2139. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2700.