Claremont Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Claremont.
Claremont has a population of 34,926 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Claremont apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Rancho Monte Vista
- College Park Apartments
- College Park
- Portofino on the Park Apartment Homes
- Broadstone Foothills
- Indian Hill Villas
- Brighton Park Apartments
- Quiet Home close to everything and Chaparral El...
- 852 E La Verne Avenue, Pomona CA 91767 at Pomon...
- 4 Br In the Heart of Pomona!
- Stove, dishwasher, attached garage, and landscaping included. Also has washer and dryer hookups and a large back yard.
- 4 bed, 2194 sqft, $2,500
- 1515 Mural Drive, Claremont CA 91711 at Claremo...
- SERENITY VILLAS is located in northern Pomona with scenic views of the San Gabriel Mountains. Our gated senior community was awarded the City of Pomona Crime-Free designation! We offer the lowest security deposit options starting at $256
Average Apartment Costs in ClaremontBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $970. The cheapest studio rent is $826. The most expensive studio price is $1243.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1017. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1765.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1233. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1845.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2900.