Clovis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Clovis.
Clovis has a population of 95,631 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Clovis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Villa Sorrento
- Clovis Courtyard
- Scottsmen Too
- Briarwood Apartments
- Providence Pointe
- Scottsmen Apartments
- Large 2 bedroom 1 bath with a FREE garage, gas fireplace, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, pantry, large walk-in closet, wall-to-wall closet along with central air/heat. Both bedrooms accommodate king size furniture
- Beautiful Wooden Cabinet's, granite countertops, kitchen/bathroom vinyl floor, Refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, electric stove, Central A/C & Heat, Walk In Closet and Pet Friendly*
- Townhouse Apt. 2/2.5 F0r Rent - 397 Santa Ana, ...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1217 sqft, $1,046
- Apt. For Rent - 1150 Tollhouse Rd. - 1/2 Off 1s...
- Apt For Rent - Great 1/1 In Clovis Schools - On...
- Quiet Home in Great Neighborhood
- Walk to Clovis shopping! Located at Shaw & ...
- 3 bed, $1,095
Average Apartment Costs in ClovisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $570.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $628. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $935.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $974. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1200.