Clovis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Clovis.
Clovis has a population of 95,631 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Clovis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Villa Sorrento
- Clovis Courtyard
- Scottsmen Too
- Briarwood Apartments
- Scottsmen Apartments
- Beautiful Wooden Cabinet's, granite countertops, kitchen/bathroom vinyl floor, Refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, electric stove, Central A/C & Heat, Walk In Closet and Pet Friendly*
- 3 Bedroom Clovis House for Rent!!
- 3 bed, 1175 sqft, $1,095
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $650
- Tarpey Village home, dual pane windows, large c...
- 2 bed, 675 sqft, $735
- 3 bed, $1,095
- Walk to Clovis shopping! Located at Shaw & ...
- Great Clovis location, new paint & carpet!
- 2 bed, 800 sqft, $675
Average Apartment Costs in ClovisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $5000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $615. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $384. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1150.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $974. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.