Clovis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Clovis.
Clovis has a population of 95,631 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Clovis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 434 Villa Avenue
- 647 W Barstow Avenue
- Scottsmen Too
- Briarwood Apartments
- Scottsmen Apartments
- 3 bed, 1175 sqft, $1,095
- 3 bed, 1096 sqft, $1,395
- Great open floor plan, corner lot, near element...
- Walk to Clovis shopping! Located at Shaw & ...
- Apt. For Rent - 1150 Tollhouse Rd. - 1/2 Off 1s...
- Home For Rent - 1234 Peach Ave. - 3/2 Near Old ...
- Apt For Rent - Very Nice 2/1 In Clovis Near Old...
- Bullard & Chestnut 3 Bedroom, Beautiful Backyar...
- 2 bed, 675 sqft, $735
- Ashlan & Minewawa 3 Bedroom - Just Renovated - ...
Average Apartment Costs in ClovisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $5000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $530. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $855.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1395.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1497. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1795.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1995.