Clovis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Clovis.
Clovis has a population of 95,631 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Clovis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 434 Villa Avenue
- 647 W Barstow Avenue
- Scottsmen Too
- Briarwood Apartments
- Providence Pointe
- Scottsmen Apartments
- Beautiful Wooden Cabinet's, granite countertops, kitchen/bathroom vinyl floor, Refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, electric stove, Central A/C & Heat, Walk In Closet and Pet Friendly*
- Great Clovis location, new paint & carpet!
- Bullard & Chestnut 3 Bedroom, Beautiful Backyar...
- 3 bed, 1100 sqft, $1,350
- Clean Unit on Second Floor
- Ashlan & Minewawa 3 Bedroom - Just Renovated - ...
- 2 bed, 675 sqft, $735
- Apt For Rent - Great 1/1 In Clovis Schools - On...
- 2 bed, 800 sqft, $750
Average Apartment Costs in ClovisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2785. The cheapest studio rent is $570. The most expensive studio price is $5000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $620. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $855.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $974. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1075. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1200.