Clovis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Clovis.
Clovis has a population of 95,631 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Clovis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Villa Sorrento
- Clovis Courtyard
- Scottsmen Too
- Providence Pointe
- Briarwood Apartments
- Scottsmen Apartments
- Beautiful Wooden Cabinet's, granite countertops, kitchen/bathroom vinyl floor, Refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, electric stove, Central A/C & Heat, Walk In Closet and Pet Friendly*
- Do you work in the AG INDUSTRY? If so ask us about our Joe Serna Program. Ask about our Move In Special.
- 3 bed, 1175 sqft, $1,095
- 2 Bedroom Apartment in Clovis!!
- Apt For Rent - Very Nice 2/1 In Clovis Near Old...
- Great open floor plan, corner lot, near element...
- Prescott Pointe
- Townhouse Apt. 2/2.5 F0r Rent - 397 Santa Ana, ...
- 3 bed, $1,095
Average Apartment Costs in ClovisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2750. The cheapest studio rent is $500. The most expensive studio price is $5000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $614. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $855.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $953. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.