Clovis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Clovis.
Clovis has a population of 95,631 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Clovis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Villa Sorrento
- Clovis Courtyard
- Scottsmen Too
- Providence Pointe
- Briarwood Apartments
- Scottsmen Apartments
- Dark Brown Carpet, Kitchen/Bathroom Vinyl, Electric Stove, Refrigerator, Garbage disposal, dishwasher, Beautiful Wooden Cabinets, paid for water garbage and sewage, gated pool, spacious closets and we are in Clovis Unified School District.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1068 sqft, $953
- Townhouse Apt. 2/2.5 F0r Rent - 397 Santa Ana, ...
- Walk to Clovis shopping! Located at Shaw & ...
- 3 bed, $1,395
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 825 sqft, $675
- Apt For Rent - Great 1/1 In Clovis Schools - On...
- Apt For Rent - Very Nice 2/1 In Clovis Near Old...
- 682 N Bush Ave, Clovis, CA 93611
Average Apartment Costs in ClovisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $570.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $855.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $799.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1075. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1200.