Clovis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Clovis.
Clovis has a population of 95,631 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Clovis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Scottsmen Too
- Briarwood Apartments
- Providence Pointe
- Scottsmen Apartments
- Dark Brown Carpet, Kitchen/Bathroom Vinyl, Electric Stove, Refrigerator, Garbage disposal, dishwasher, Beautiful Wooden Cabinets, paid for water garbage and sewage, gated pool, spacious closets and we are in Clovis Unified School District.
- Ashlan & Minewawa 3 Bedroom - Just Renovate...
- Do you work in the AG INDUSTRY? If so ask us about our Joe Serna Program. Ask about our Move In Special.
- Aspen Meadows - 115
- 72 W Santa Ana, Clovis, CA 93612
- Large 1 bedroom 1 bath with a FREE garage, Gas fireplace, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, walk-in closet, wall-to -wall closet along with central air/heat
- 3636 Tapestry Way, Clovis, CA 93619
- Prescott Pointe
- Norwich Ave E 4877 - 1
- 811 W Santa Ana, Clovis, CA 93612
- 2623 Purdue Ave, Clovis, CA 93611
Average Apartment Costs in ClovisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $629. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $505. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $855.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1045.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1695.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.