Clovis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Clovis.
Clovis has a population of 95,631 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Clovis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Villa Sorrento
- Clovis Courtyard
- Scottsmen Too
- Briarwood Apartments
- Scottsmen Apartments
- Do you work in the AG INDUSTRY? If so ask us about our Joe Serna Program. Ask about our Move In Special.
- Apt For Rent - Very Nice 2/1 In Clovis Near Old...
- Tarpey Village home, dual pane windows, large c...
- Ashlan & Minewawa 3 Bedroom - Just Renovated - ...
- Great open floor plan, corner lot, near element...
- Bullard & Chestnut 3 Bedroom, Beautiful Backyar...
- Home For Rent - 1234 Peach Ave. - 3/2 Near Old ...
- Quiet Home in Great Neighborhood
- 2 bed, 800 sqft, $675
- 2 Bedroom Apartment in Clovis!!
Average Apartment Costs in ClovisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $570.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $607. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $530. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $895.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $697. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $974. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1395.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.