Clovis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Clovis.
Clovis has a population of 95,631 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Clovis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Villa Sorrento
- Clovis Courtyard
- Scottsmen Too
- Briarwood Apartments
- Scottsmen Apartments
- Dark Brown Carpet, Kitchen/Bathroom Vinyl, Electric Stove, Refrigerator, Garbage disposal, dishwasher, Beautiful Wooden Cabinets, paid for water garbage and sewage, gated pool, spacious closets and we are in Clovis Unified School District.
- 2 bed, 800 sqft, $675
- Townhouse Apt. 2/2.5 F0r Rent - 397 Santa Ana, ...
- Apt For Rent - Great 1/1 In Clovis Schools - On...
- 3 bed, 1175 sqft, $1,095
- 2 Bedroom Apartment in Clovis!!
- 3 bed, $1,095
- 3 bed, 1100 sqft, $1,350
- Quiet Home in Great Neighborhood
- Apt. For Rent - 1150 Tollhouse Rd. - 1/2 Off 1s...
Average Apartment Costs in ClovisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $570.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $607. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $530. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $697. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $770.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1550.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1547. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1895.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3000.