Compton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Compton.
Compton has a population of 96,455 and an average Walk Score of 54.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Compton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Clean & bright 2 Bedr/1 Bath located in a nice area of Compton.
- Come See NiceBig, Airy, Remodeled Unit on Charming Tree Lined Street; Must See. Grande, luminoso, en planta alta, encantador árbol forrado calle; Listo para usted. Lindo. Hay que ver
- Renovated! Brand new property renovation. Be the first to move in today.New kitchen, new bath, new flooring.
- Alondra Apartments
- Newly rehabbed 2BR/1BA unit part of a duplex. Granite counter tops! Walk-in-shower! Washer&Dryer connections! New windows! New flooring! Everything new! New plumbing! Tons of parking! Sits on a 11,000 sq ft lot! The property is part of a 4-plex.
- Just remodeled. Home has new flooring,newly renovated bathrooms, New KITCHEN, big master bedroom, new windows and is very clean.
- Reily Management
- Hugh two-story Townhouse
- beautiful spacious (1,422st) townhouse 2 story, laundry hook-up in safe gated community
- 3 Bedroom - $1550
- Charming 3 BR 1 BA Home w/ 2 Car Garage w/ Bonu...
- Wow! What A Deal 1br/1ba/Sparkling Pool, Parkin...
- Fabulous Domiguez Hills Village 2+2 Condo
- Beautiful 3 Bedroom Home Ready For Move In
Average Apartment Costs in ComptonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $920. The cheapest studio rent is $850. The most expensive studio price is $3500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1085. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1355.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $549. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1637. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.