Coronado Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coronado.
Coronado has a population of 18,912 and an average Walk Score of 59.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coronado apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Harborview Apartment Homes
- 600 Front Apartments
- 606 3rd Avenue
- 1515 2nd Street
- Market Street Village
- Gated Access, Movie Room, Community Lounge & Kitchen, On-Site Maintenance, Gated Underground Parking, Downtown Living Lifestyle.
- Pioneer Warehouse Lofts
- Large two bedroom with large yard. Call Kevin 858-525-1850
- Please call Emil (619) 277-0479. Avail on June 01, 2013 .
- Furnished studios. All utilities paid.
- ! ! 858-699-2165 4 bedroom for the price of 3. Your 3 or 4 bedroom voucher moves you in. Brand new 4br remodel with new floors, walls, kitchen, bathroom. Granite countertops. If you see it you will love it! 858-699-2165. ! ! !
- Call Lawrence 858-699-2165. New Granite Kitchen!!! Complete remodel with hardwood floors.
- 858-229-7743 Your voucher moves you in. Move in by March 30 and your deposit is only $500. Brand new 3 bedroom remodel with new hardwood floors, walls, kitchen, bathroom. Huge master bedroom! If you see it you will love it! Specials! 858-229-7743
- 1014 S Evans St, San Diego
Average Apartment Costs in CoronadoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $959.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3300.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1199. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $907. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1795. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1975.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2995.