Culver City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Culver City.
Culver City has a population of 38,883 and an average Walk Score of 79.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Culver City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Victor on Venice
- Waterstone at Cheviot Hills
- Centrepointe Apartments
- Sundial Glendon
- National South
- 2 bed, 3.0 bath, 1020 sqft, $2,350
- Apartment in Los Angeles, CA
- 3324 Oakhurst Ave.
- Large Renovated One Bedroom, Hardwood Floors, P...
- 3600 Bagley #103 - 2 bed/2 bath Call 310, 836.4...
- seeking female roommate to share
- 3619 Hughes Ave #1, Townhouse 2BD/2BA!
- National North Apartments
- Apartment in Palms, Los ngeles, CA
- ***Large 2BR/2BA - Beautiful and Spacious-Livin...
Average Apartment Costs in Culver CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1554. The cheapest studio rent is $1175. The most expensive studio price is $2375.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1952. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3295.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3149.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.