Culver City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Culver City.
Culver City has a population of 38,883 and an average Walk Score of 79.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Culver City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Victor on Venice
- Waterstone at Cheviot Hills
- Sundial Glendon
- National South
- ***Large 2BR/2BA - Beautiful and Spacious-Livin...
- National North Apartments
- 3324 Oakhurst Ave.
- 3619 Hughes Ave #1, Townhouse 2BD/2BA!
- Large Renovated One Bedroom, Hardwood Floors, P...
- 2 bed, 3.0 bath, 1020 sqft, $2,350
- Fantastic Large One Bedroom in great West Side/...
- RENOVATED END UNIT 2 BDR SINGLE LEVEL CONDO
- A3 - Beautiful Studio Apartment - Top Floor - P...
- Motor Avenue
- Nice, Large 3 Bed Home - Newly Remodeled!
Average Apartment Costs in Culver CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1598. The cheapest studio rent is $1234. The most expensive studio price is $2500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3295.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2149. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3099.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2600.