Culver City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Culver City.
Culver City has a population of 38,883 and an average Walk Score of 79.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Culver City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Victor on Venice
- Waterstone Cheviot Hills
- Centrepointe Apartments
- Sundial Glendon
- National South
- Fantastic Large One Bedroom in great West Side/...
- Large Renovated One Bedroom, Hardwood Floors, P...
- Los Angeles, CA - Apartment - $2,200.00 Availab...
- 2 bed, 3.0 bath, 1020 sqft, $2,350
- ***Large 2BR/2BA - Beautiful and Spacious-Livin...
- Nice, Large 3 Bed Home - Newly Remodeled!
- National North Apartments
- 3619 Hughes Ave #1, Townhouse 2BD/2BA!
- RENOVATED END UNIT 2 BDR SINGLE LEVEL CONDO
- Motor Avenue
Average Apartment Costs in Culver CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1598. The cheapest studio rent is $1250. The most expensive studio price is $2500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1191. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3295.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1432. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3199.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.