Dana Point Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Dana Point.
Dana Point has a population of 33,351 and an average Walk Score of 61.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Dana Point apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Beautiful Orange Apartment for rent, id-135291671
- Harbor Pointe Apartments
- The Gerstle Cove
- Monarch Coast
- Capistrano Pointe
- The Villas at Monarch Beach
- 27 Portland
- Magnificent Short Term Vacation Rental! Lake Vi...
- Short term furnished rental with ocean and golf...
- Minuets From The Beach! At San Juan Capistrano, Ca
- Gated Community-Furnished Short Term - Overlook...
- Private Beach Access To The Infamous Salt Creek...
- Short term furnishunit in gated community, beac...
- White Water Ocean View
- Short term furnished rental- walk to the beach-...
Average Apartment Costs in Dana PointBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1275. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1695.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $17000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $5000.
Seven Bedrooms apartments at cost of $10000.
22 Bedrooms apartments at cost of $4500.