Dana Point Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Dana Point.
Dana Point has a population of 33,351 and an average Walk Score of 61.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Dana Point apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Orange, One BR, One BA for rent, id-135576199
- Harbor Pointe Apartments
- Lyon Monarch Coast
- Capistrano Pointe
- The Villas at Monarch Beach
- 7 bed, 9000 sqft, $10,000
- White Water Ocean View
- Furnished Beacon Hill Townhouse
- 3 Breakers Isle (N)
- 27042 Calle Caballero - Short term lease $3,500...
- Beautiful condo with golf course views. Located...
- Reduced Price! Great Home!(34036 El Encanto Ave...
- Looking for a Beach rental for months of the su...
- Short term furnished rental- walk to the beach-...
- 27111-C Capote de Paseo
Average Apartment Costs in Dana PointBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1447. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1275. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1695.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2197. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $17000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $5000.
Seven Bedrooms apartments at cost of $10000.
22 Bedrooms apartments at cost of $4500.