Danville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Danville.
Danville has a population of 42,039 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Danville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Bel Air Apartments
- Rose Garden Village Apartments
- Danville Park
- Sequoia Grove
- Cowell Terrace
- Brand new luxury apartment homes coming in 2013 for active adults 55+ in Danville. Now Accepting Applications!! They may be picked up or dropped off at our Temporary Leasing Office: 4125 Blackhawk Plaza Circle, Ste 205C, Danville, CA 94506.
- 3713 Crow Canyon Road - 1
- 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 2923 sqft, $5,300
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 963 sqft, $2,000
- Immaculate Canyon Lakes Home
Average Apartment Costs in DanvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1321.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1578. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1137. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1785.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1445. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $3000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $5300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $7000.