El Cajon Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Cajon.
El Cajon has a population of 99,478 and an average Walk Score of 61.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Cajon apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Crestwood Apartments
- This Apartment is a must see!, id-135155495
- Parkway Club
- Sunset Gardens
- Ivanhoe Village
- Freshly re-done apartment in gated complex
- We have one of our beautiful 3 bedrooms coming up for move in on May 15th. Hurry in and put your deposit down to reserve it today!
- Stratford Arms Apartments
- Summit Park
- Tribecca On Mollison
- Anza Oaks Apartments
- Majestic Apartments
- Santee Spacious Apartment Home, Pet Friendly an...
- Newly remodeled apartment - Everything New Inside. Upgraded Maple cabines with granite counter tops, tile floor throughout, carpet in bedroom. Lovely yard with Vernda - brand new fencing. Bathroom completey remodeled
- Gorgeous 2 story townhome, located in the middle of El Cajon.
Average Apartment Costs in El CajonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest studio rent is $714. The most expensive studio price is $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1015. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $815. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1380.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1705. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2275. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2450.