El Cajon Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Cajon.
El Cajon has a population of 99,478 and an average Walk Score of 61.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Cajon apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 191 N Mollison Avenue
- This Apartment is a must see!, id-135155495
- Parkway Club
- Sunset Gardens
- Ivanhoe Village
- We have one of our beautiful 3 bedrooms coming up for move in on May 15th. Hurry in and put your deposit down to reserve it today!
- Freshly re-done apartment in gated complex
- Stratford Arms Apartments
- Majestic Apartments
- Three Bedroom
- 1000 S Anza Street
- Gorgeous 1st floor 2 BR 2 Bath Updated Condominium for Rent in NIce Small Complex - Air Conditioning - Tile and Laminate Floors - New Paint - Cats ok - Close to All
- Large Remodeled upstairs 2br Aparment!
- Nice wood floor, re-modled upper unit. With a mtn. view. If you have any questions call 619 309 7357 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Downstairs 1br Apartment
Average Apartment Costs in El CajonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $750.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $840. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1395.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1660. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1395. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2275. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2450.