El Cajon Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Cajon.
El Cajon has a population of 99,478 and an average Walk Score of 61.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Cajon apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 191 N Mollison Avenue
- This Apartment is a must see!, id-135155495
- Parkway Club
- Ivanhoe Village
- Sunset Gardens
- We have one of our beautiful 3 bedrooms coming up for move in on May 15th. Hurry in and put your deposit down to reserve it today!
- Freshly re-done apartment in gated complex
- Stratford Arms Apartments
- Summit Park
- 1000 S Anza Street
- Three Bedroom
- Talavera Apartments
- Majestic Apartments
- To schedule a tour of our community please contact Becky or Brooke at 619-697-7741
- Monterey Apartments
Average Apartment Costs in El CajonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $769. The cheapest studio rent is $714. The most expensive studio price is $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1395.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1687. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2335. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.