El Cajon Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Cajon.
El Cajon has a population of 99,478 and an average Walk Score of 61.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Cajon apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 191 N Mollison Avenue
- This Apartment is a must see!, id-135155495
- Parkway Club
- Ivanhoe Village
- Sunset Gardens
- Freshly re-done apartment in gated complex
- Stratford Arms Apartments
- We have one of our beautiful 3 bedrooms coming up for move in on May 15th. Hurry in and put your deposit down to reserve it today!
- 1000 S Anza Street
- Majestic Apartments
- Three Bedroom
- Spacious 1,050 sq. ft. renovated apartment. Enjoy gleaming wood flooring, dining area and patio yard.
- Nice wood floor, re-modled upper unit. With a mtn. view. If you have any questions call 619 309 7357 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- To schedule a tour of our community please contact Becky or Brooke at 619-697-7741
- Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath unit, close to schools and freeway.
Average Apartment Costs in El CajonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $732. The cheapest studio rent is $714. The most expensive studio price is $750.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1015. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1395.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1162. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1625. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1825.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2450.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2450.