El Cajon Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Cajon.
El Cajon has a population of 99,478 and an average Walk Score of 61.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Cajon apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Crestwood Apartments
- Parkway Club
- El Cajon, 3 bed, 2 bath for rent, id-130313115
- Ivanhoe Village
- Sunset Gardens
- Freshly re-done apartment in gated complex
- Stratford Arms Apartments
- Summit Park
- Majestic Apartments
- Tribecca On Mollison
- Anza Oaks Apartments
- We have one of our beautiful 3 bedrooms coming up for move in on May 15th. Hurry in and put your deposit down to reserve it today!
- To schedule a tour of our community please contact Becky or Brooke at 619-697-7741
- REMODELED DOWNSTAIRS END unit! FEW shared walls! Private large studio floorplan. Newer cabinets & counter! DUAL PANED large windows & nice BLINDS! Water, sewer and trash paid for! Nice GATED small complex with lush courtyard with running waterfall!
- Large Remodeled upstairs 2br Aparment!
Average Apartment Costs in El CajonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest studio rent is $714. The most expensive studio price is $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1376.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1655. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2450.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2450.