El Dorado Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Dorado Hills.
El Dorado Hills has a population of 42,108 and an average Walk Score of 22.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Dorado Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lesarra Luxury Living
- Vineyards at Valleyview Apartment Homes
- 5 bed, 3234 sqft, $2,395
- El Dorado Hills Custom Estate
- Beautiful 3/2 Home in El Dorado Hills
- 5 bed, 3999 sqft, $2,950
- 1-5 Bedroom - $4295
- El Dorado Hills - Bridlewood at El Dorado Hills
- Wonderful 3 bedroom home with lots of space in ...
- 5 bed, 4019 sqft, $2,995
- 4 bed, 3527 sqft, $2,675
- 1621 Daunting Way - Lease Option
- 10 Acre Horse Property with Amazing Views in El...
- Shadow Hills Estates, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- Empire Ranch Village, Folsom, CA 95630
Average Apartment Costs in El Dorado HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $824. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1088.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $980. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2595.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2247. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2675.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2645. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $8500.