El Dorado Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Dorado Hills.
El Dorado Hills has a population of 42,108 and an average Walk Score of 22.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Dorado Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2230 Valley View Parkway
- Vineyards at Valleyview Apartment Homes
- Lake Forest
- Cameron Oaks
- El Dorado Hills - Bridlewood at El Dorado Hills
- El Dorado Hills Custom Estate
- 1012 Columbia Circle, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- 1621 Daunting Way - Lease Option
- Beautiful Serrano Home 4 bedrooms and over 3500...
- Nice Home in Crown Village!!
- 2230 Valley View Parkway 228, El Dorado Hills, ...
- Executive Home, Exclusive Empire Ranch Custom Home
- 10 Acre Horse Property with Amazing Views in El...
- 5 bed, 3234 sqft, $2,395
- Beautiful 3/2 Home in El Dorado Hills
Average Apartment Costs in El Dorado HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $960. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $824. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1069.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1222. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2295.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2372. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2995.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2445. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $8500.