El Dorado Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Dorado Hills.
El Dorado Hills has a population of 42,108 and an average Walk Score of 22.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Dorado Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2230 Valley View Parkway
- 3 Beds - Vineyards at Valley View
- Beautiful 3/2 Home in El Dorado Hills
- Beautiful Single Story Home In Empire Ranch! 4+...
- El Dorado Hills - Bridlewood at El Dorado Hills
- 10 Acre Horse Property with Amazing Views in El...
- Executive Home, Exclusive Empire Ranch Custom Home
- 1621 Daunting Way - Lease Option
- 5 bed, 4019 sqft, $2,995
- Beautiful Serrano Home 4 bedrooms and over 3500...
- El Dorado Hills Custom Estate
- A Spacious 5bd/3ba El Dorado Hills Home with 3 ...
- 3BR/2.5BA House For Rent
- Wonderful 3 bedroom home with lots of space in ...
- 1-5 Bedroom - $4295
Average Apartment Costs in El Dorado HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $839. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1074.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1695.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1642. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1395. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2595.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2295. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2995.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2795. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $8500.