El Dorado Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Dorado Hills.
El Dorado Hills has a population of 42,108 and an average Walk Score of 22.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Dorado Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lesarra Luxury Living
- Vineyards at Valleyview Apartment Homes
- El Dorado Hills - Bridlewood at El Dorado Hills
- 1-5 Bedroom - $4295
- 4 bed, 3527 sqft, $2,675
- Beautiful 3/2 Home in El Dorado Hills
- 5 bed, 4019 sqft, $2,995
- Executive Home, Exclusive Empire Ranch Custom Home
- 1621 Daunting Way - Lease Option
- 5 bed, 3234 sqft, $2,395
- 10 Acre Horse Property with Amazing Views in El...
- 2bd Apartment at Sterling Ranch
- El Dorado Hills Custom Estate
- Shadow Hills Estates, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Average Apartment Costs in El Dorado HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $828. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1088.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1072. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2595.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2675.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2645. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $8500.