El Dorado Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Dorado Hills.
El Dorado Hills has a population of 42,108 and an average Walk Score of 22.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Dorado Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2230 Valley View Parkway
- Vineyards at Valleyview Apartment Homes
- Executive Home, Exclusive Empire Ranch Custom Home
- King James Crown Village Beauty
- El Dorado Hills Custom Estate
- A Spacious 5bd/3ba El Dorado Hills Home with 3 ...
- Wonderful 3 bedroom home with lots of space in ...
- 5 bed, 4019 sqft, $2,995
- Beautiful Single Story Home In Empire Ranch! 4+...
- 1-5 Bedroom - $4295
- 3BR/2.5BA House For Rent
- Beautiful Serrano Home 4 bedrooms and over 3500...
- Modern Hollow Oak 5BR BA spa fp 3863sqft.
- El Dorado Hills - Bridlewood at El Dorado Hills
- 1621 Daunting Way - Lease Option
Average Apartment Costs in El Dorado HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $829. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1088.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1360. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1622. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1395. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2595.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2322. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2675.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2795. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2395. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $8500.