El Dorado Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Dorado Hills.
El Dorado Hills has a population of 42,108 and an average Walk Score of 22.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find El Dorado Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Vineyards at Valley View Apartment Homes
- 1621 Daunting Way - Lease Option
- 1029 Glennfinnan Way, Folsom, CA 95630
- Modern Hollow Oak 5BR BA fp 3863sqft.
- 1924 Broadford Dr, Folsom, CA 95630
- 1308 Freswick Dr, Folsom, CA 95630
- 4BR/3BA House For Rent
- 2230 Valley View Parkway 228, El Dorado Hills, ...
- 2584 Greenwood Lane, Cameron Park, CA 95682
- 4924 Village Green Dr, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- 3034 Estepa Dr, Cameron Park, CA 95682
- 3165 Collingswood Dr, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- 1/3 acre, id-135950594
- 2bd Apartment at Sterling Ranch
- 589 Hildebrand Circle, Folsom, CA 95630
Average Apartment Costs in El Dorado HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $998. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1082.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $980. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1795. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1395. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2375.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1825. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2895. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2795. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2980.