Folsom Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Folsom.
Folsom has a population of 72,203 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Folsom apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Folsom Ranch
- Waterford Place
- Canyon Terrace
- BEAUTIFUL Condo PERFECTLY located at Folsom
- 104 Briarcliff Court, Folsom, CA 95630
- 109 Wesleyan Way, Folsom, CA 95630
- 9448 Orangevale Ave#8, Orangevale, CA 95662
- 56 Sluice Way, Folsom, CA 95630
- 249 Thorndike Way, Folsom, CA 95630
- 1029 Glennfinnan Way, Folsom, CA 95630
- 4BR/2BA House For Rent
- Forestwood at Folsom offers 1,2,&3 bedroom apartment homes. This new apartment community offers energy efficient appliances, kitchen pantries, vertical blinds, celing fans, and dual pane windows. You will enjoy a private patio or balcony.
- 6040 Margo Way, Orangevale, CA 95662
- 1308 Freswick Dr, Folsom, CA 95630
Average Apartment Costs in FolsomBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $600.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $819. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $665. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1062.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1095.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1895.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2012. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2950.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2895. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2795. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $3165.