Fontana Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fontana.
Fontana has a population of 196,069 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fontana apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Village Drive Apartments
- 8493 Etiwanda Avenue
- Citrus Gardens
- Amazing 2 bedroom, 2 bath for rent, id-134850343
- Maple Hill Apartments
- HUGE HOUSE IN PRIME LOCATION!!!!!!!
- two nice size bedroom, newer paint interior & exterior. near school, market and easy exit to fwy 210.
- WOW!! FIRST TIME LISTED ! AMAZING HOUSE FOR RENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Alluring 4 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom
- San Carlos Prime location, near major freeways, shopping and fine dinning. We offer the best specials at the BEST price!
- 3 beds n 2 baths. locate in the southridge village, nice neighborhood.
- 4 bed, 1878 sqft, $1,750
- 13750 Pelican Drive
- Newly Renovated 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment...
- Southridge Charmer
Average Apartment Costs in FontanaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $942. The cheapest studio rent is $929. The most expensive studio price is $955.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $992. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1400.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $962. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1425. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2295.