Fontana Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fontana.
Fontana has a population of 196,069 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fontana apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Village Drive Apartments
- 8493 Etiwanda Avenue
- 8600 Citrus Avenue
- Amazing 2 bedroom, 2 bath for rent, id-134850343
- 2 Beds 2 Baths
- 3 beds n 2 baths. locate in the southridge village, nice neighborhood.
- Remodeled 3 Bedroom Home
- Alluring 4 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom
- two nice size bedroom, newer paint interior & exterior. near school, market and easy exit to fwy 210.
- 13750 Pelican Drive
- Lovely 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Home!
- Newly Renovated 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment...
- 3 bed, 1786 sqft, $1,950
- 3 bed, 1530 sqft, $1,800
- 4 Bedroom - $2250
Average Apartment Costs in FontanaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $809. The cheapest studio rent is $695. The most expensive studio price is $955.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $640. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1275.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $829. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1485.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1145. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2295.