Fontana Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fontana.
Fontana has a population of 196,069 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fontana apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Club Royale Luxury Apartment Homes
- Aventerra Apartment Homes
- 8493 Etiwanda Avenue
- Village Drive Apartments
- Amazing 2 bedroom, 2 bath for rent, id-134850343
- Citrus Gardens
- Citrus Breeze
- 2 Beds 2 Baths
- Downstairs unit, stackable washer dryer hookups, carport parking.
- HUGE HOUSE IN PRIME LOCATION!!!!!!!
- Remodeled 3 Bedroom Home
- Alluring 4 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom
- 2 bedroom townhouse 2 car attach garage Water/trash paid
- Under Renovation 3 Bed 2 Bath Home In Fontana
- 13710 Lighthouse Ct. Fontana CA 92336
Average Apartment Costs in FontanaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $920. The cheapest studio rent is $699. The most expensive studio price is $955.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $992. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1286.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1985.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2295.