Fontana Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fontana.
Fontana has a population of 196,069 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fontana apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Move-in condition, 3 bedroom 1 bath, id-135884033
- Village Drive Apartments
- Citrus Gardens Apartment
- HUGE HOUSE IN PRIME LOCATION!!!!!!!
- San Carlos Prime location, near major freeways, shopping and fine dinning. We offer the best specials at the BEST price!
- Alluring 4 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom
- Ready to Move in, at the Hill Crest Apartment Homes!!
- (((((( COOL OFF THIS SUMMER IN UR OWN PRIVATE HOUSE W UR OWN POOL
- 11557 Old Field, Fontana, CA 92337
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,995
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Home In Hunter's Ridge
- Comfortable and Quiet Living
- Great 4 Bedroom Home In Sierra Lakes
- 4 Bed 2.5 Bath + Granite + Fireplace + Hardwood...
- 3 beds n 2 baths. locate in the southridge village, nice neighborhood.
Average Apartment Costs in FontanaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $982. The cheapest studio rent is $974. The most expensive studio price is $1312.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1017. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $699. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $975.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1145. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2295.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2125. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2150.