Hoover, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hoover, Fresno.
Hoover has a population of 52,103 and an average Walk Score of 60. Hoover is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hoover, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Campus Park Fresno
- The Renaissance
- Foxwood Apartments
- Air Conditioning. Vertical Blinds. Carpeted Floors. Cable Ready. Central Air/Heating. Ceiling Fans. Dishwasher. Covered Parking. Garbage Disposal. Private Balconies/Patios. Pantry. Refrigerator.
- Pets Welcome at El Cortez & Get $200 off RE...
- Great 2bd/1ba apt, single level. No one above or below you. Bathroom updated. Large bedrooms. Nice kitchen, new range hood. One car garage. Owner pays water, trash & natural gas. Tenant pays for power. Located on Barstow between Fresno & 1st .
- ONE BEDROOM ONE BATH SPACIOUS SINGLE LEVEL EASY ACCESS TO STATE UNIVERSITY BUSINESSES, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- Ask us about our Move In Special and our Move in Gift.
- - 1 bedroom newly remodeled apartments - Kitchen includes granite counter tops, stove & refrigerator - New carpet - Air conditioning - Heater - Cable-ready - On-site Laundry - Covered Parking - Secured building - Manager on-site
- Very clean and quiet 2 bd near Shaw and Cedar. Near shopping, groceries and buses. Very convenient. Must call Lance at 9 0 5 - 1 1 4 3 now!! No emails please. Hurry!
- Almost completely new apartment! Was damaged in a tenant-caused fire, and now has been rebuilt. New appliances, flooring and window coverings. Near Fashion Fair Mall.
- 0 Credit Check Fee!!
- Do you work in the AG INDUSTRY? If so ask us about our Joe Serna Program. Ask about our Move In Special.
- Charming cozy 4/2 home for a familiy in a quiet mostly owner-occupied beautiful residential neighborhood. Central Heating & AC unit, private backyard with new fence, etc.
- MOVE-IN SPECIAL - 1/2 OFF 1st MONTH. Great 2 bedroom 1.5 bath twnhouse. Spacious kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator, garbage disposal & dishwasher downstairs. Near Fresno State. Covered pkg. Located one block south of Shaw Ave., east of First St.
Average Apartment Costs in Hoover, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $580. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $530. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $620.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.