Hoover, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hoover, Fresno.
Hoover has a population of 52,103 and an average Walk Score of 60. Hoover is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hoover, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 335 E Barstow Avenue
- The Renaissance
- Foxwood Apartments
- Air Conditioning. Vertical Blinds. Carpeted Floors. Cable Ready. Central Air/Heating. Ceiling Fans. Dishwasher. Covered Parking. Garbage Disposal. Private Balconies/Patios. Pantry. Refrigerator.
- Single Family Home Available Now
- Great 2/1 apartment. Newly painted. Some units have new carpeting and/or new vinyl flooring. Covered parking. Coin operated laundry on site. Stove, oven and refrigerator provided. Water and trash included. On-site manager.
- MOVE-IN SPECIAL - 1/2 OFF 1st MONTH. Great 2 bedroom 1.5 bath twnhouse. Spacious kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator, garbage disposal & dishwasher downstairs. Near Fresno State. Covered pkg. Located one block south of Shaw Ave., east of First St.
- Almost completely new apartment! Was damaged in a tenant-caused fire, and now has been rebuilt. New appliances, flooring and window coverings. Near Fashion Fair Mall.
- - 1 bedroom newly remodeled apartments - Kitchen includes granite counter tops, stove & refrigerator - New carpet - Air conditioning - Heater - Cable-ready - On-site Laundry - Covered Parking - Secured building - Manager on-site
- Great 2bd/1ba townhouse. Spacious bdrms. Large kitchen. Cen heat and AC. Large LR. One car garage. Owner pays water, trash & natural gas. Tenant pays for power. Located on Barstow between Fresno & First St. in quiet residential neighborhood.
- - 2 bedrooms newly remodeled apartments - Kitchen includes granite counter tops, stove & refrigerator - New carpet - Air conditioning - Heater - Cable-ready - On-site Laundry - Covered Parking - Secured building - Manager on-site
- Charming cozy 4/2 home for a familiy in a quiet mostly owner-occupied beautiful residential neighborhood. Central Heating & AC unit, private backyard with new fence, etc.
- ONE BEDROOM ONE BATH SPACIOUS SINGLE LEVEL EASY ACCESS TO STATE UNIVERSITY BUSINESSES, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- 0 Credit Check Fee!!
- Do you work in the AG INDUSTRY? If so ask us about our Joe Serna Program. Ask about our Move In Special.
Average Apartment Costs in Hoover, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $582. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $530. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $620.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $715. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.