Hoover, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hoover, Fresno.
Hoover has a population of 52,103 and an average Walk Score of 60. Hoover is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hoover, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 335 E Barstow Avenue
- The Renaissance
- Foxwood Apartments
- Campus Edge
- 0 Credit Check Fee!!
- Very clean and quiet 2 bd near Shaw and Cedar. Near shopping, groceries and buses. Very convenient. Must call Lance at 9 0 5 - 1 1 4 3 now!! No emails please. Hurry!
- Great 2/1 apartment. Newly painted. Some units have new carpeting and/or new vinyl flooring. Covered parking. Coin operated laundry on site. Stove, oven and refrigerator provided. Water and trash included. On-site manager.
- Do you work in the AG INDUSTRY? If so ask us about our Joe Serna Program. Ask about our Move In Special.
- Great 2bd/1ba townhouse. Spacious bdrms. Large kitchen. Cen heat and AC. Large LR. One car garage. Owner pays water, trash & natural gas. Tenant pays for power. Located on Barstow between Fresno & First St. in quiet residential neighborhood.
- 1st St, Fresno, CA 93720
- ONE BEDROOM ONE BATH SPACIOUS SINGLE LEVEL EASY ACCESS TO STATE UNIVERSITY BUSINESSES, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- - 1 bedroom newly remodeled apartments - Kitchen includes granite counter tops, stove & refrigerator - New carpet - Air conditioning - Heater - Cable-ready - On-site Laundry - Covered Parking - Secured building - Manager on-site
- Great 2bd/1ba apt, single level. No one above or below you. Bathroom updated. Large bedrooms. Nice kitchen, new range hood. One car garage. Owner pays water, trash & natural gas. Tenant pays for power. Located on Barstow between Fresno & 1st .
- 2 Bedroom Apartment Now Available!
- 3066 E Swift, Fresno, CA 93726
Average Apartment Costs in Hoover, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $565. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $655.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1095.