Hoover, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hoover, Fresno.
Hoover has a population of 52,103 and an average Walk Score of 60. Hoover is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hoover, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 335 E Barstow Avenue
- Foxwood Apartments
- Campus Edge
- Great 2/1 apartment. Newly painted. Some units have new carpeting and/or new vinyl flooring. Covered parking. Coin operated laundry on site. Stove, oven and refrigerator provided. Water and trash included. On-site manager.
- Ask us about our Move In Special and our Move in Gift.
- Charming cozy 4/2 home for a familiy in a quiet mostly owner-occupied beautiful residential neighborhood. Central Heating & AC unit, private backyard with new fence, etc.
- NEW CARPET, NEW PAINT, NEW APPLIANCES AND MUCH MORE! Great North Fresno location near Fashion Fair Mall.
- Great 2bd/1ba townhouse. Spacious bdrms. Large kitchen. Cen heat and AC. Large LR. One car garage. Owner pays water, trash & natural gas. Tenant pays for power. Located on Barstow between Fresno & First St. in quiet residential neighborhood.
- Great 2bd/1ba apt, single level. No one above or below you. Bathroom updated. Large bedrooms. Nice kitchen, new range hood. One car garage. Owner pays water, trash & natural gas. Tenant pays for power. Located on Barstow between Fresno & 1st .
- Do you work in the AG INDUSTRY? If so ask us about our Joe Serna Program. Ask about our Move In Special.
- 0 Credit Check Fee!!
- Almost completely new apartment! Was damaged in a tenant-caused fire, and now has been rebuilt. New appliances, flooring and window coverings. Near Fashion Fair Mall.
- MOVE-IN SPECIAL - 1/2 OFF 1st MONTH. Great 2 bedroom 1.5 bath twnhouse. Spacious kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator, garbage disposal & dishwasher downstairs. Near Fresno State. Covered pkg. Located one block south of Shaw Ave., east of First St.
- ONE BEDROOM ONE BATH SPACIOUS SINGLE LEVEL EASY ACCESS TO STATE UNIVERSITY BUSINESSES, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Average Apartment Costs in Hoover, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $592. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $350. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $625.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.