Mclane, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mclane, Fresno.
Mclane has a population of 47,840 and an average Walk Score of 53. Mclane is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mclane, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cameron Park Apartments
- The Landing at Fancher Creek
- Canyon Del Sol
- Rents starting @ $650.00 for a Two bedroom 1.5 bath.
- Saint Doris
- Close to freeways 41, 180 and 168. Conveniently located to shopping. All units are town houses so there is no one above your unit. Complex features sparkling pool and laundry facilities. Call Roger
- Close to freeways 41, 180 and 168. Conveniently located to shopping. All units are town houses so there is no one above your unit. Complex features sparkling pool and laundry facilities. Call Roger at 255-8386 TODAY!
- awsome community apt homes, kitchen with ceilingfan,private parking,on site laundry facility, we accept sec8 vouchers
- This apartment offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with fenced patios, coin-operated laundry facilities on-site, covered parking, and covered parking, mature landscaping. Near VA hospital. No pets.
- A clean, quiet 14 unit community conveniently located.
- unit has is move in ready. Has new paint and carpet; complex has pool, 2 laundry sites and landscaping service.
- Beautiful home with an updated bathroom and kitchen, granite countertops, covered porch, new carpet, new HVAC unit, new dual pane windows, alarm system, fireplace and storage shed.
- Please call for details 559-221-3170!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
- Fireplace! Private Backyard! 1 car electric garage!
- Located in a residential neighborhood. Close to schools and shopping and Freeway 41. ** Application Fee is only $15.00 per application **
Average Apartment Costs in Mclane, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $620.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $715. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1090.