Mclane, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mclane, Fresno.
Mclane has a population of 47,840 and an average Walk Score of 53. Mclane is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mclane, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cameron Park Apartments
- Saint Doris
- The Landing at Fancher Creek
- Close to freeways 41, 180 and 168. Conveniently located to shopping. All units are town houses so there is no one above your unit. Complex features sparkling pool and laundry facilities. Call Roger
- Rents starting @ $650.00 for a Two bedroom 1.5 bath.
- Canyon Del Sol
- Close to freeways 41, 180 and 168. Conveniently located to shopping. All units are town houses so there is no one above your unit. Complex features sparkling pool and laundry facilities. Call Roger at 255-8386 TODAY!
- awsome community apt homes, kitchen with ceilingfan,private parking,on site laundry facility, we accept sec8 vouchers
- Owners will pay for water and garbage. Tenant to pay for all other utilities (electricity, gas,cable) Rental comes with 1 car garage.
- CENTRAL FRESNO.......A nice and clean 2 bed/1 bath apartment for rent in a quiet family neighborhood!
- READY TO MOVE IN NOW!! 559-250-6803 BRAND NEW APARTMENT. SECURE GATED COMPLEX. FIRST MONTHS RENT AND $450 MOVES YOU IN!
- One car garage Stove & refrigerator water/sewer/garbage included with rent
- A clean, quiet 14 unit community conveniently located.
- Amazing 2 bed 1 bath apartment! Includes: Central A/C and heat Private backyard 1 car electric garage
- Great 2 bdrm 1 bath apt, 835 sqft. near Manchester Mall. Amenities include washer/dryer hookup, large patio area, evaporative cooling. In close proximity to public transportation. Recently recarpeted & painted. Water & trash provided. One car garage.
Average Apartment Costs in Mclane, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $615.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1090.