Mclane, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mclane, Fresno.
Mclane has a population of 47,840 and an average Walk Score of 53. Mclane is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mclane, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cameron Park Apartments
- Saint Doris
- The Landing at Fancher Creek
- Rents starting @ $650.00 for a Two bedroom 1.5 bath.
- Close to freeways 41, 180 and 168. Conveniently located to shopping. All units are town houses so there is no one above your unit. Complex features sparkling pool and laundry facilities. Call Roger
- Canyon Del Sol
- Close to freeways 41, 180 and 168. Conveniently located to shopping. All units are town houses so there is no one above your unit. Complex features sparkling pool and laundry facilities. Call Roger at 255-8386 TODAY!
- awsome community apt homes, kitchen with ceilingfan,private parking,on site laundry facility, we accept sec8 vouchers
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $750
- Great 2 bdrm 1 bath apt, 835 sqft. near Manchester Mall. Amenities include washer/dryer hookup, large patio area, evaporative cooling. In close proximity to public transportation. Recently recarpeted & painted. Water & trash provided. One car garage.
- This warm and cozy home has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and has hardwood floors, new HVAC unit, fireplace, nice size kitchen, and nice backyard. $900 Rent $900 deposit O.A.C.
- This apartment offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with fenced patios, coin-operated laundry facilities on-site, covered parking, and covered parking, mature landscaping. Near VA hospital. No pets.
- Fireplace! Private Backyard! 1 car electric garage!
- Great size, great location, great new community. Only complex like it in town!!
- Please call for details 559-221-3170!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
Average Apartment Costs in Mclane, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $610. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $625.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $732. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $675.