Roosevelt, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roosevelt, Fresno.
Roosevelt has a population of 126,904 and an average Walk Score of 41. Roosevelt is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roosevelt, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Palazzo at Campus Pointe
- Saint Doris
- The Landing at Fancher Creek
- Canyon Del Sol
- Newly Remodeled ! Don't miss your chance to live in brand new renovated, spacious one and two bedroom apartments.
- All application fees (based on credit approval) • $500 Deposit •First Month Rent •Offer applies to 3-Bedrooms Only •$99 Holding deposit must be paid at the time application is submitted •12-Month lease required
- Church & Sunnyside Beautiful Granville 3 Bedroo...
- Newly remodeled. New cabinets, carpet, paint and appliances. Central heat and A/C. One car garage. Very large lot with fenced backyard. Desirable Sunnyside area. Close to Turner Elementary School.
- SPACIOUS SINGLE LEVEL APARTMENT HOMES
- Located close to Transportation, Shopping, Schools and Parks
- $595/ 2 bd-1 bath : Large 2 bedroom apartment with very nice features, and close to shopping and bus routes. Move in now...great value for this apartment!
- washer, dryer,refrigirator, garbage disposal, dishwasher, a/c, firaplace sliding glass doors to patio from both rooms, access to pool, spa, basketball/tennis court, very green comunity lots of trees and grass
- Upstairs unit Laundry room on site NO PETS Water/Sewer/Garbage included with rent Section 8 OK
- Take a look at this affordable two bedroom one bathroom unit. This unit has washer/dyers on-site, your own private patio. These units will take section 8. Call today to make an appointment before they are all gone. 559-221-3170
Average Apartment Costs in Roosevelt, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $602.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $785.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1320.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1187. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1225.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.