Roosevelt, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roosevelt, Fresno.
Roosevelt has a population of 126,904 and an average Walk Score of 41. Roosevelt is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Schools
- Palazzo at Campus Pointe
- Saint Doris
- The Landing at Fancher Creek
- Canyon Del Sol
- Hurry in to Maple Grove today! Move-in during the Month of May & your 1st Month is free!!!
- Find your new home at Canyon Crest! Canyon Crest is currently renovating its community to bring you a better place to call home. Don't miss your opportunity to live in a beautilfully renovated, one bedroom apartment!
- All application fees (based on credit approval) • $500 Deposit •First Month Rent •Offer applies to 3-Bedrooms Only •$99 Holding deposit must be paid at the time application is submitted •12-Month lease required
- 3 bed, 700 sqft, $750
- One car garage Stove & refrigerator water/sewer/garbage included with rent
- Located close to Transportation, Shopping, Schools and Parks
- washer, dryer,refrigirator, garbage disposal, dishwasher, a/c, firaplace sliding glass doors to patio from both rooms, access to pool, spa, basketball/tennis court, very green comunity lots of trees and grass
- Our units feature 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and Washer/Dryer hookups inside the unit. We have a spacious living room, kitchen with a seperate dining area as well as full appliances.
- Newly remodeled. New cabinets, carpet, paint and appliances. Central heat and A/C. One car garage. Very large lot with fenced backyard. Desirable Sunnyside area. Close to Turner Elementary School.
- 4710 E. Thomas Fresno CA 93702 4 bed/2 BA $1,225.00 House