Roosevelt, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roosevelt, Fresno.
Roosevelt has a population of 126,904 and an average Walk Score of 41. Roosevelt is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Schools
- Palazzo at Campus Pointe
- Saint Doris
- The Landing at Fancher Creek
- Canyon Del Sol
- OFFERING ONE MONTH FREE ON ANY UNIT SIZE. WE HAVE LARGE 1, 2 X 1.5 AND 3 BEDROOM UNITS. CLOSE TO FREEWAY 168, SHOPPING, BUS LINES
- Hurry in to Maple Grove today! Move-in during the Month of May & your 1st Month is free!!!
- Find your new home at Canyon Crest! Canyon Crest is currently renovating its community to bring you a better place to call home. Don't miss your opportunity to live in a beautilfully renovated, one bedroom apartment!
- All application fees (based on credit approval) • $500 Deposit •First Month Rent •Offer applies to 3-Bedrooms Only •$99 Holding deposit must be paid at the time application is submitted •12-Month lease required
- Please call 559-221-3170 for details!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for applications and rental listings!!!
- $625 - 2b/1b upgraded apts (2 first floor units and 1 second floor unit) ready for immediate move in! One year lease required for $625/mo rate.
- Please call for details 559-221-3170!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
- Great Move-in specials
- $725- 2bedroom/1bath. $500 Deposit
- NO APPLICATION FEE! Spacious 4 Bedroom 2 Bath in a newly built 8-unit complex. *Inside Laundry room *Central A/C & Heat *Garage with auto opener & remote *New Ceiling fan & microwave *Walk to schools *FREE Water & Garbage & Gardener included