Roosevelt, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roosevelt, Fresno.
Roosevelt has a population of 126,904 and an average Walk Score of 41. Roosevelt is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roosevelt, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Palazzo at Campus Pointe
- The Landing at Fancher Creek
- Canyon Del Sol
- Saint Doris
- Hurry in to Maple Grove today! Move-in during the Month of May & your 1st Month is free!!!
- Find your new home at Canyon Crest! Canyon Crest is currently renovating its community to bring you a better place to call home. Don't miss your opportunity to live in a beautilfully renovated, one bedroom apartment!
- All application fees (based on credit approval) • $500 Deposit •First Month Rent •Offer applies to 3-Bedrooms Only •$99 Holding deposit must be paid at the time application is submitted •12-Month lease required
- OFFERING ONE MONTH FREE ON ANY UNIT SIZE. WE HAVE LARGE 1, 2 X 1.5 AND 3 BEDROOM UNITS. CLOSE TO FREEWAY 168, SHOPPING, BUS LINES
- GREAT COMMUNITY,NEXT TO BIG STORES AND RESTAURANTS!!!! BRIGHT KITCHEN, GAS STOVE, AND LOTS OF STORAGE. WE PAY WATER, GARBAGE AND SEWER, SO YOU CAN SAVE!!
- One car garage Stove & refrigerator water/sewer/garbage included with rent
- Please call for details 559-221-3170!!! Come to 1300 E shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
- washer, dryer,refrigirator, garbage disposal, dishwasher, a/c, firaplace sliding glass doors to patio from both rooms, access to pool, spa, basketball/tennis court, very green comunity lots of trees and grass
- 1 st months rent is FREE!!
- Great Move-in specials
Average Apartment Costs in Roosevelt, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $380.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $602. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $630.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $630. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1007. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1320.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1237. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1250.