Roosevelt, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Roosevelt, Fresno.
Roosevelt has a population of 126,904 and an average Walk Score of 41. Roosevelt is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Roosevelt, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Palazzo at Campus Pointe
- Saint Doris
- The Landing at Fancher Creek
- Canyon Del Sol
- OFFERING ONE MONTH FREE ON ANY UNIT SIZE. WE HAVE LARGE 1, 2 X 1.5 AND 3 BEDROOM UNITS. CLOSE TO FREEWAY 168, SHOPPING, BUS LINES
- All units and the entire apartment complex are being completely remodeled, with new carpeting, appliances, cabinets and countertops. Apartment is located next to walmart, other shopping areas, and school
- Hurry in to Maple Grove today! Move-in during the Month of May & your 1st Month is free!!!
- All application fees (based on credit approval) • $500 Deposit •First Month Rent •Offer applies to 3-Bedrooms Only •$99 Holding deposit must be paid at the time application is submitted •12-Month lease required
- Find your new home at Canyon Crest! Canyon Crest is currently renovating its community to bring you a better place to call home. Don't miss your opportunity to live in a beautilfully renovated, one bedroom apartment!
- Please call 559-221-3170 for details!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for applications and rental listings!!!
- Please call for details 559-221-3170!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
- Rent $1,320 and Deposit of $1,000 and Section 8 welcomed Directions: Head South on Armstrong Then East on Hamilton make the second right on burl then continue down east Dwight.
- REFURBISHED UNIT WITH PRIVATE BACK PATIO NEAT & PEACEFUL UNDER CLOVIS SCHOOL DISTRICT EASY ACCESS TO BUSINESSES
- 4710 E. Thomas Fresno CA 93702 4 bed/2 BA $1,225.00 House
Average Apartment Costs in Roosevelt, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $380.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $602.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $795.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1250.