West, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West, Fresno.
West has a population of 41,843 and an average Walk Score of 30. West is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- West Pointe
- Park West Apartments
- Stonegate I &II
- Gates Villas Apartment Homes
- Heron Pointe Apartments
- $99 Deposit Move In Special*!!! 3 Bedrooms/ 2 baths - 966 sqf -$775. 4 Bedrooms / baths -1050 sqf -$945. Sewer, Garbage, Water - Included Remodel Apartments Call to - 559.271.6909
- Alder Heights
- The Orchards
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment. Complete Appliance Package. Some Utilities Paid. Relaxing Swimming Pool. 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance. Basket Ball Courts. And Much More!
- CVS, or watch a game-or-two at the local Sports Bar. The complex also has an Olympic sized swimming pool, heated Jacuzzi spa, 24/7 fitness center, tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts to give it your shot.
- Spacious Floor Plans, Fully Equipped Kitchens, Pantries/Linen Closets, Private Patios, Six Swimming Pools, Sports Courts, Community Clubhouse, Exercise Facility
- Pine Valley
- Arbor Ridge
- Cute 3 bedroom 1 bath home that features hardwood floors, fireplace, nice sized backyard and garage with washer and dryer hookups. Call (559)224-6456 to schedule a showing or for more information.
Average Apartment Costs in West, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $595.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $862. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $950.