Gardena Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Gardena.
Gardena has a population of 58,829 and an average Walk Score of 72.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Gardena apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Affordable and Spacious Units
- Gated building with intercom, sparkling pool, covered parking and on-site laundry facilities. Quaint community. Tambien Hablamos Español
- 2 Bed/1 Bath Unit
- Lovely 2bd 2ba Unit w/pool & One Month FREE...
- Remodeled 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
- Gardena 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bath Call Now !
- 1 Bedroom /1 Bath In Gardena
- Great Unit...2 Covered Parking Spaces
- Coming Soon! 2 Bedroom/2 Bath
- CERISE APARTMENTS
Average Apartment Costs in GardenaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1380. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $3500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1037. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $760. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1225.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1737. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1900.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.