Goleta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Goleta.
Goleta has a population of 29,888 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Goleta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cbc Apartments (Colonial/Balboa/Cortez)
- Sumida Gardens
- Willow Springs
- The Sweeps
- Encina Meadows Apartments
- Pacific Oaks
- Executive Home in quiet maintenance free neighborhood. Beautifully landscaped. Pool, Clubhouse and two balconies. Huge Master Suite with its own private balcony overlooking ocean and mountain view. Livingroom balcony great for BBQ and entertainment.
- All Utilities Paid - Free Wifi - Specials Nice ...
- This Is Where You Want To Be! at Goleta
- A Great Place to Call Home! at Goleta, CA
- www.islavistarental.com 2 bed/wparking
- Feels Like A House, Offers Convenience of an Ap...
- ISLAVISTARENTAL 2 BED/PARKING/LAUNDRY
- Upstairs 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment Availab...
Average Apartment Costs in GoletaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest studio rent is $675. The most expensive studio price is $1950.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1575. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1565. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1740.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2175. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1465. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3900.