Goleta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Goleta.
Goleta has a population of 29,888 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Goleta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cbc Apartments (Colonial/Balboa/Cortez)
- Sumida Gardens
- The Sweeps
- Encina Meadows Apartments
- Pacific Oaks
- Patterson Place
- Executive Home in quiet maintenance free neighborhood. Beautifully landscaped. Pool, Clubhouse and two balconies. Huge Master Suite with its own private balcony overlooking ocean and mountain view. Livingroom balcony great for BBQ and entertainment.
- This Is Where You Want To Be! at Goleta
- 174 Vega
- Upstairs 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment Availab...
- Great 2 bedrm/1 bath sleeps 4!!!
- 1 & 2 bedrms @ 807 Embarcadero Del Norte!
- A Great Place to Call Home! at Goleta, CA
- ISLAVISTARENTAL 2 BED/PARKING/LAUNDRY
- www.islavistarental.com 2 bed/wparking
Average Apartment Costs in GoletaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1185.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1430. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1670.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2350. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $5000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4750. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $3900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $5600.