Hacienda Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hacienda Heights.
Hacienda Heights has a population of 54,038 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hacienda Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Carmel Hacienda Heights
- Recent remodel includes new tub and shower in bathrooms, new ceramic tile in baths, kitchen and dining area, new kitchen cabinets, new concrete driveway.
- **3 Bedroom Condo: 1/2 Month Free by 5/15**
- Lancaster, La Puente, CA 91744
- Newly Remodeled Spacious Hacienda Heights Home!!
- Look Here! Home Of Your Dreams!
- 1 Bedroom - $450-$500
- GREAT 4Br HOME AVAILABLE NOW!
- Check out this 3 Bedroom Home!
- Beautiful Newly Remodeled Single Family House
- Newly remodeled single story home centrally loc...
Average Apartment Costs in Hacienda HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $935. The cheapest studio rent is $800. The most expensive studio price is $1120.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1323.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1525. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1655. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2354. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2089. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2619.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.
48 Bedrooms apartments at cost of $775.