Hacienda Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hacienda Heights.
Hacienda Heights has a population of 54,038 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hacienda Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Carmel Hacienda Heights
- Recent remodel includes new tub and shower in bathrooms, new ceramic tile in baths, kitchen and dining area, new kitchen cabinets, new concrete driveway.
- Newly Remodeled Spacious Hacienda Heights Home!!
- Centrally Located 4Br Home!
- Beautiful Newly Remodeled Single Family House
- Newly remodeled single story home centrally loc...
- 1 Bedroom - $450-$500
- Great 4br Home Available Now!
- Look Here! Home Of Your Dreams!
- **3 Bedroom Condo: 1/2 Month Free by 5/15**
- Check out this 3 Bedroom Home!
Average Apartment Costs in Hacienda HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $935. The cheapest studio rent is $800. The most expensive studio price is $1120.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1002. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1499.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1454. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2019. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2354. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2089. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2619.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2600. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2700.
48 Bedrooms apartments at cost of $775.