Hawthorne Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hawthorne.
Hawthorne has a population of 84,293 and an average Walk Score of 66.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hawthorne apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pacific Place
- Hawthorne Value!, id-135321203
- Imperial Highway
- Gated building with intercom, sparkling pool, covered parking and on-site laundry facilities. Quaint community. Tambien Hablamos Español
- 2 bed, 2878 sqft, $1,210
- Bay Pointe Apartments at Hawthorne, CA
- Town House at Hawthorne, CA
- Great Unit...2 Covered Parking Spaces
- Opening in June 2013 - 2 bd / 2.5 ba Townhouse ...
- Great school district locted within the area. (Belaire)
- Lovely 2bd 2ba Unit w/pool & One Month FREE...
- Gardena 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bath Call Now !
- Very Nice Two Bedroom Available for Rent Today!...
- 2 Bedroom Unit
- 1 Bedroom /1 Bath In Gardena
Average Apartment Costs in HawthorneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1572. The cheapest studio rent is $950. The most expensive studio price is $3500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1062. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1187. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $549. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1830. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1837. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2300. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2500.