Hawthorne Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hawthorne.
Hawthorne has a population of 84,293 and an average Walk Score of 66.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hawthorne apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pacific Place
- Hawthorne Value!, id-135321203
- Imperial Highway
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,850
- Bay Pointe Apartments at Hawthorne, CA
- 1 Bedroom /1 Bath In Gardena
- Affordable and Spacious Units
- Lovely 2bd 2ba Unit w/pool & One Month FREE...
- 2 bed, 2878 sqft, $1,210
- 2 Bedroom Unit
- 15006 Inglewood Avenue #3
- Opening in June 2013 - 2 bd / 2.5 ba Townhouse ...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $950
- Gardena 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bath Call Now !
- 2 bed, 1003 sqft, $2,300
Average Apartment Costs in HawthorneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1187. The cheapest studio rent is $795. The most expensive studio price is $1735.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $970. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $760. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1940.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1212. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2047. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.