Hawthorne Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hawthorne.
Hawthorne has a population of 84,293 and an average Walk Score of 66.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hawthorne apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pacific Place
- Hawthorne Value!, id-135321203
- Imperial Highway
- 1 Bedroom /1 Bath In Gardena
- Affordable and Spacious Units
- Newly Remodeled!!!!
- 3 Bedroom - $1695
- 2 bed/ 2 bath 1/2 off first month rent
- Gardena 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bath Call Now !
- Marquis Apartments
- Lovely 2bd 2ba Unit w/pool & One Month FREE...
- 15006 Inglewood Avenue #3
- Coming Soon! 2 Bedroom/2 Bath
- Bay Pointe Apartments at Hawthorne, CA
- 2 Bedroom Unit
Average Apartment Costs in HawthorneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1197. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $1735.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $970. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1187. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1815. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.