Imperial Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Imperial Beach.
Imperial Beach has a population of 26,324 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Imperial Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Clubhouse
- Two Bedroom
- 634-640 Seacoast Drive, Imperial Beach
- This townhome is unique because it comes with 2 additional parkings inside the property apart from the two car garage. Has a drive through garage into the backyard & has nice upgrades with the window coverings & kitchen. Has upgraded carpet, must see
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $1,195
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 950 sqft, $1,650
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $880
- 3 bed, 1020 sqft, $1,675
- 2 bed
- Come check out this great 2 bedroom condo in Im...
- 1144 13th Street Suite 201 2br/2ba Condo
- 2 Bedroom - $1995-$3200
- Three Bedroom with Large Yard at Imperial Beach...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,100
- Apartment 2br/1ba 722 Emory Street
Average Apartment Costs in Imperial BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1725.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1262. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1595.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1675. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1560. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1895.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2050. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2472. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2295. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2650.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2485.