Inglewood Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Inglewood.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Inglewood apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pacific Place
- Hollypark Knolls
- Crenshaw Terrace
- The Heights
- Imperial Highway
- Forum Park
- Osage Towers
- THIS WONDERFUL NEW 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH APARTMENT IS HUGE AND IS A GEM!!!* NEWLY RENOVATED UPSTAIRS UNIT* QUIET AND IN A GREAT AREA CENTRALLY LOCATED* UNIT HAS WASHER & DRYER IN THE UNIT* COMES WITH REFRIGERATOR & STOVE* FANS IN EACH BEDROOM* CALL NOW!!
- Ladera Townhouse Apartments
- Awesome Newly Renovated Duplex with Hardwood and Tile floors, New Granite counter tops, Water paid, Yard maintained by landlord
- Large single unit in 10-unit building...off-street parking...laundry on the premises...available now...
- Great 2-bdrm apt in 10-unit building...downstairs unit...off-street parking...available now...
- will except 3 bedroom voucher
- 2 bedroom 1 & 1/2 bathroom upper unit. Very spacious at almost 900 square feet.
- Queen Street Apartments
Average Apartment Costs in InglewoodBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1521. The cheapest studio rent is $1430. The most expensive studio price is $1900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3295.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $980. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.