La Habra Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Habra.
La Habra has a population of 60,239 and an average Walk Score of 66.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Habra apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hillsborough Park
- Casa Madrid
- SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM 1 BATH LOCATED IN LA HABRA. READY FOR MOVE IN APRIL 8,2013
- Highlander Pointe I
- Villa Monaco
- Fair Oaks
- 2 bed, 886 sqft, $1,550
- A Privileged World of Quality and Excellence at...
- NORTH POINTE VILLAS
- Comfortable home on quiet street
- A Must See! Fantastic Location! Beautiful Two B...
- La Habra, 1 bed, 1 bath for rent, id-135728873
- 3 Bedroom - $2275
- $650 1 bed in a 3 bd 2 ba condo for rent
- Spacious Townhouse Pets Welcome
Average Apartment Costs in La HabraBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1156. The cheapest studio rent is $865. The most expensive studio price is $1650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1510.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1475. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2225. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1875. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3950.
Eight Bedrooms apartments at cost of $15000.