La Habra Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Habra.
La Habra has a population of 60,239 and an average Walk Score of 66.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Habra apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hillsborough Park
- Casa Madrid
- Walk into your Huge 2BD Apartment Home. Very Spacious Living Room with Extra Large Windows Newly Renovations in Your Large Kitchen W/separated Dinning Room! Lots of Linen and Closet Space. This Unit Is Now “ready to Move in and will go FAST!
- Villa Monaco
- Fair Oaks
- Highlander Pointe I
- Newly remodeled 3 bedroom and 2 bath home in La...
- 3 Bedroom - $2275
- Remodeled 1 Bed CONDO in Quiet Area,Central AC,...
- Royale La Habra
- A Privileged World of Quality and Excellence at...
- NORTH POINTE VILLAS
- La Habra, CA - Apartment - $1,200.00 Available ...
- A Must See! Fantastic Location! Beautiful Two B...
- 2 bd/1 bath Summerwood offers a choice of studio,
Average Apartment Costs in La HabraBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest studio rent is $815. The most expensive studio price is $1650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1610.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1136. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2275. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.