La Mesa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Mesa.
La Mesa has a population of 57,065 and an average Walk Score of 66.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Mesa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pravada Apartments
- Alterra at Grossmont Trolley
- Heatherwood Garden
- Parkway Plaza
- Comanche Hills Apartments
- Welcome Home! Offering a charming 4 bed, 2 bath home w/AC in the desirable neighborhood of La Mesa/San Carlos: 2 blocks to the lake, walk to shop, and close to 8 freeway, Mission Trails, SDSU. Call (six one nine) nine one seven-four seven nine five
- Beautiful Upgraded Condo located in La Mesa/ La...
- To schedule a tour of our community please contact Becky or Brooke at 619-697-7741
- 2 Bed 1 Bath La Mesa, Washer/dryer, Pool!
- $1850, La Mesa 3 bed 2.5 bath 1600 sq ft 2 car ...
- 2 bd/1 bath La Mesa 1 Bed Near I-8, Hwys 125 and 5
- Bbq Area, Pool, Spa, Gym, Near Public Transit
- 2br - 2.5ba Two Story Upgraded Condo
Average Apartment Costs in La MesaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $802. The cheapest studio rent is $714. The most expensive studio price is $890.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1040. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1700.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1242. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2200.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2350.