La Presa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Presa.
La Presa has a population of 34,169 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Presa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oakbrook Ridge
- Oakbrook Ridge
- "ZERO" Deposit on approved credit for Section-8 immediate move in. Common laundry on-site. Off-street parking. Pool on-site.
- Excellent modern adult apartments with garden courtyard setting. Gated. Near buses, shopping, and freeway. For SENIORS age 62+ Call MARIA at 619-251-7326
- All kitchen appliances are stainless steel. washing machine, and dryer are all included. Trash pickup and water is included.Teneant is responsible for gas electric, cable, and the alarm nitoring service which is optional. Minimum one year lease.
- Just renovated gorgeous house in a very quiet neighborhood! Must come to see.
- 3 room vouchers only! I cannot accept 2 or 1 bedroom vouchers. Perfect family home. New vinyl fence, synthetic grass, 1 car garage, new appliances, ready to rent!
- $1800 –Stunning Spring Valley home! 3 Br 2Ba with huge private yard!
- Pool, Washer -Dryer Hook-up inside of the unit, Two Car Garage, Carpet one year old, Water and Trash included in the rent. MUST SEE!! Email me to view the place and for any questions.
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD, SURROUNDED BY SINGLE FAMILY HOMES. Newly Renovated Project, Pool, nice common areas, walking distance to schools, shopping, bus stop on corner, close to Freeway. On Site Laundry, On Site Management, On Site Parking.
- call rick 619-482-7634
- 4 bed, 2056 sqft, $2,150
- 5 bed, 3.0 bath, 1580 sqft, $2,500
- 9909 Knollview Dr
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1220 sqft, $1,800
Average Apartment Costs in La PresaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $797. The cheapest studio rent is $714. The most expensive studio price is $1340.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $942. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $903. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1674. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2170.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2440. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2280. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2600.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2350.