La Quinta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Quinta.
La Quinta has a population of 37,467 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Quinta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mediterra Apartments Homes
- Summer Special only 1, 800 a month!, id-135013583
- Villaggio at La Quinta
- Monte Azul Apartment Homes
- Andorra Apartments
- UPGRADED APARTMENT HOMES NOW AVAILABLE!!!
- 51323 Calle Guatemala
- Turnkey furnished Maurea floorplan
- Gorgeous and designer decorated home
- Beautiful Laguna de la Paz Unit
- Luxurious Palmilla beauty
- What a great deal!
- Fully Turnkey furnished
- Rare opportunity to rent a lake front home
Average Apartment Costs in La QuintaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1129.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2500. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $5500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $6000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2500.