La Quinta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Quinta.
La Quinta has a population of 37,467 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Quinta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mediterra Apartments Homes
- Summer Special only 1, 800 a month!, id-135013583
- Villaggio at La Quinta
- Watercrest at the Polo Fields
- The Arches at La Quinta Springs
- Monte Azul Apartment Homes
- Cielo Vista Apartments
- Andorra Apartments
- Single story, ground floor lakeside end unit
- Enjoy Desert Living
- Ample indoor and outdoor space
- What a great deal!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 750 sqft, $925
- Open floor plan with a private salt water pool
Average Apartment Costs in La QuintaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1129.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1737. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2600. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2625. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.