La Quinta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Quinta.
La Quinta has a population of 37,467 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Quinta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mediterra Apartments Homes
- La Quinta Value!, id-133003985
- Villaggio at La Quinta
- Monte Azul Apartment Homes
- Cielo Vista Apartments
- Andorra Apartments
- Watercrest at the Polo Fields at Indio, CA
- Renovated pool house in upper La Quinta
- Best priced 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom
- huge single story home, Furnished
- Fantastic Desert Breezes Detached Condo
- Indian Palms, 2 bedroom 2 bath home available f...
- 3 bed, 1612 sqft, $1,499
Average Apartment Costs in La QuintaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1129.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1199. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $5500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $7250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $4500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $10000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2500.