La Quinta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Quinta.
La Quinta has a population of 37,467 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Quinta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mediterra Apartments Homes
- La Quinta Value!, id-133003985
- Villaggio at La Quinta
- Monte Azul Apartment Homes
- Plan B
- Andorra Apartments
- Located at top of west La Quinta Cove
- Beautiful home at Laguna De La Paz
- Ranch house with resort style pool plus mini golf
- Completely walled and private
- 79377 Calle Palmeto
- One of the Best Values at Trilogy
- Beautiful remodeled condo
- North La Quinta furnished pool home.
Average Apartment Costs in La QuintaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1129.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1199. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4967.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.