Lake Elsinore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lake Elsinore.
Lake Elsinore has a population of 51,821 and an average Walk Score of 33.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lake Elsinore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ridgestone Apartment Homes
- North Lake Apartment Homes
- Harbor Grand Apartments
- Laguna Grande Suites
- bed, 3 bath, 2650 sqf, 24 Hrs Gate security guard,3 gates to enter, Inside Canyon Lake community Tennis court, swimming Pool and lake, golf course, Fishing, Launch Boat, beautiful club house, sport club,Horse Riding and a lot more and trash paid.
- Nice townhouse near schools, public transportation, parks.
- Lovely Lake Elsinore, 3 bed, 2 bath, id-135290951
- Beautiful updated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with covered patio located in family friendly neighborhood. New wood and tile flooring. New kitchen stove. New paint throughout.
- Large Home In A Great Neighborhood!
- Spacious home with central air/heat!
- Geat Location is half mile from 15 freeway, 3 BR Home, 2 Full Bath, including parking RV, 2 Cars Garage, Family Room have Fireplace.
- Newly Upgraded Home
- Awesome Home in Rosetta Canyon community. Built in 2007 with a fantastic master bedroom, 3 other large rooms and one-extra bonus room. Family room, dining room and kitchen area and 3 cars garage.
- Beautiful two stories home in a exclusive guard gated community. Have big lake, golf course, private beach and many other amenities.
- Lakeview I is an affordable family community comprised of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments. The property serves low to very low-income households. USDA Rental Assistance and affordable units are available for qualified households.
Average Apartment Costs in Lake ElsinoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $795.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $747. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1395.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1875.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1687. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1850.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1895. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1675. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2100.