Lakewood Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lakewood.
Lakewood has a population of 80,048 and an average Walk Score of 61.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lakewood apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Towne Center Condominiums
- Clair Del
- Clair Del Gardens
- Tuscany Apartment Homes
- Fountain View Apartments
- East Lakewood on the Border Line of Orange County
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $895
- MUST SEE!!!
- 2 bed, $1,250
- *NEW* 2 Story House w/ Garage, Extra Room, + MORE!
- 3 BR & 1.5 BATH - Updated Home With Hardwood Flrs
- Two Bedroom near Long Beach Airport!
- 4-bedroom single family house in a small community
- WOW...Rare Spacious Studio Apt With Free Utilities
Average Apartment Costs in LakewoodBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $890. The cheapest studio rent is $783. The most expensive studio price is $955.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1130. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $777. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1355.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1270. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1595.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.