Lancaster Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lancaster.
Lancaster has a population of 156,633 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lancaster apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cordova Park
- Springs Apartments
- Westwood Park Townhomes
- Town Square
- Montecito Apartments
- Woodlands West
- Sienna Heights
- Parkwood Apartments
- Nice 4 + 3 Home Section 8 OK, id-10562713
- 1820 Nessa Dr, Lancaster, CA 93535
- Beautiful West Lancaster Home
- Features include: -2 Car Garage -Hardwood Floors -Backyard Patio -New Appliances -Blinds -Pets Allowed!
- 2 Story Home with Modern Flare!
- Beautiful Single Story Home!
- Two story house with 5bed and 3 bah situated in a nice newer neighborhood.
Average Apartment Costs in LancasterBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $760. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $995.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $761. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $699. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $823.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1569. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1879.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1764. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1395. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2109.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1909. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1719. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1969.