Loma Linda Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Loma Linda.
Loma Linda has a population of 23,261 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Loma Linda apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- ***MOVE-IN SPECIAL - GET 1 MONTH FREE RENT!!*** home is newly renovated, located in a family owned park (70+yrs), great community with amenities that include pool, spa, laundry facilities in proximity to Redlands, San Bernardino, Riverside
- Davidson, 1772 - 1
- 1668 Rosena Ave, Loma Linda, CA 92354
- 2 bed, 2 ba. Unit is close to the pool and located facing the street. Conveniently located near Loma Linda University, hospitals, etc. Detached garage and 1 covered carport with a backyard. Close to major freeways, shopping centers, etc.!
- 1839 Coloma St, Loma Linda, CA 92354
- Cute & Cozy 1st Floor Condo!!!
- 3 Bd House Completely Remodeled
Average Apartment Costs in Loma LindaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $770. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $645. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $895.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1675. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2299.