Loma Linda Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Loma Linda.
Loma Linda has a population of 23,261 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Loma Linda apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Loma Linda Springs 55+ Senior Apartments
- Monterey Pines
- GREAT LOCATION & AMENITIES!! CALL TODAY !!
- Plant your roots with us at Loma Linda Terrace ...
- University Living
- 3 Bedroom - $1395
- 52+ and older? Hurry in and reserve your apartm...
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,195
- Davidson, 1772 - 1
- Newly Renovated 3 Bed 2.0 Bath Home In Loma Linda
- 1839 Coloma St, Loma Linda, CA 92354
- 2 bed, 2 ba. Unit is close to the pool and located facing the street. Conveniently located near Loma Linda University, hospitals, etc. Detached garage and 1 covered carport with a backyard. Close to major freeways, shopping centers, etc.!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $775
- Spacious Studio For Rent Near Llumc & Va~ A...
- Spectacular Pool Home
Average Apartment Costs in Loma LindaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $765. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $645. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $895.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $960. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2299.