Lompoc Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lompoc.
Lompoc has a population of 42,434 and an average Walk Score of 57.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lompoc apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oceanwood Apartments
- Windscape Village Apartments
- 512 North U Street, Lompoc
- 129 North B Street, Lompoc
- 4 bedroom 2 bath with a HUGE garage
- 2 bedroom 1.5 bath 2 car garage
- $400 1st MONTH!! - 3/2 Downstairs - 2 entrances...
- 2 bedroom 1 bath
- 3 bedroom 1.75 baths 2 car garage
- 1558 Calle Primera
- 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage
- Redone Unit - Across from Park -
- North East Side Home
- West Creek Villas
- 7th St, Lompoc, CA 93436
Average Apartment Costs in LompocBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $845.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1225.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1275. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $468. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.