Lompoc Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lompoc.
Lompoc has a population of 42,434 and an average Walk Score of 57.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lompoc apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Windscape Village Apartments
- Oceanwood Apartments
- 129 North B Street, Lompoc
- 330 North O street, Lompoc
- 512 North U Street, Lompoc
- 3 bedroom 1.5 bath with plenty of space.
- Redone Unit - Across from Park - All NEW!! $300...
- Studio, $925
- Nice location. Great DEAL. $100 1st Month Speci...
- 2 bed, $650
- 3 bed, $775
- 1 bed, $635
- 427 North A street, Lompoc
- $100 1st Month Special!!! - Save $$$$$$$ - Low ...
- 3 bedroom 2 bath
Average Apartment Costs in LompocBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $925.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $845.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $615. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $468. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.