Lompoc Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lompoc.
Lompoc has a population of 42,434 and an average Walk Score of 57.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lompoc apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lompoc, CA - Duplex - $650.00 Available March 2013
- Windscape Village Apartments
- Oceanwood Apartments
- 512 North U Street, Lompoc
- 3 bedroom 1.75 baths 2 car garage
- West Creek Villas
- 3 bedroom 1.5 bath with plenty of space.
- $400 1st MONTH!! - 3/2 Downstairs - 2 entrances...
- Nice location. Great DEAL. $100 1st Month Speci...
- Redone Unit - Across from Park - All NEW!! $300...
- $100 1st Month Special!!! - Save $$$$$$$ - Low ...
- 3 bedroom 2 bath
- 4 bedroom 2 bath with a HUGE garage
- 4 bedrooms 2 bath 2 car garage
- $200 1st Month - All Utilities Paid - Recently ...
Average Apartment Costs in LompocBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $697. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $845.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $775.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1625. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.