Lompoc Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lompoc.
Lompoc has a population of 42,434 and an average Walk Score of 57.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lompoc apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 330 North O street, Lompoc
- Windscape Village Apartments
- Oceanwood Apartments
- 512 North U Street, Lompoc
- 129 North B Street, Lompoc
- 4 bedrooms 2 bath 2 car garage
- $100 1st Month Special!!! - Save $$$$$$$ - Low ...
- 3 bedroom 1.75 baths 2 car garage
- 4 bedroom 2 bath with a HUGE garage
- 1558 Calle Primera
- $200 1st Month - All Utilities Paid - Recently ...
- 3 bedroom 2 bath
- Nice location. Great DEAL. $100 1st Month Speci...
- West Creek Villas
- Redone Unit - Across from Park - All NEW!! $300...
Average Apartment Costs in LompocBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $845.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $632. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $615. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $775.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $468. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1625. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.