Lompoc Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lompoc.
Lompoc has a population of 42,434 and an average Walk Score of 57.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lompoc apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 330 North O street, Lompoc
- Windscape Village Apartments
- Oceanwood Apartments
- 129 North B Street, Lompoc
- 512 North U Street, Lompoc
- 2 bed, $615
- West Creek Villas
- $400 1st MONTH!! - 3/2 Downstairs - 2 entrances...
- $200 1st Month - All Utilities Paid - Recently ...
- Redone Unit - Across from Park - All NEW!! $300...
- 1558 Calle Primera
- 3 bedroom 2 bath
- 4 bedrooms 2 bath 2 car garage
- 2 bed, $650
- 3 bedroom 1.5 bath with plenty of space.
Average Apartment Costs in LompocBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $845.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $615. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $775.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $468. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1625. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.