Los Banos Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Los Banos.
Los Banos has a population of 35,972 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Los Banos apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Los Banos CA. 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom 716,722, 72...
- Available now! Walking distance to shopping.
- Go to www.missionvillagerealty.com for more information and application. DRE#00761403.
- Rent: $900.00 Tenant will pay for water, sewer & garbage. Security Deposit: $900.00 Pet Deposit:$50 per pet No Aggressive and/or Large Dogs For Rental Insurance Purposes
- 6 bed, 2679 sqft, $1,450
- Nice Two Story Condo near gym! All New Paint!
- 4 bed, $1,195
- 625 Jefferson , Los Banos
- 3 bed, 1682 sqft, $985
- 655 Monterey, Los Banos
- 3 bed, 1982 sqft, $1,150
- 3 bed, $995
- 2 bedroom 1 bath Apartment for Rent!
- 3 bed, 1674 sqft, $1,000
- Los Banos CA. 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom 512 and 518...
Average Apartment Costs in Los BanosBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $597. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $600.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $775.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $942. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1097. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1195.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1290.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1450.