Los Gatos Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Los Gatos.
Los Gatos has a population of 29,413 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Los Gatos apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riviera Terrace
- Bay Tree
- Pebble Creek
- 2 Beds - Archstone Venice on Rose
- El Gato Penthouse
- This home offers a 2 car garage with gardening ...
- Lovely Cambrian Home
- Monte Sereno - Furnished Free Standing Cottage ...
- Totally remodeled home on 1/4 acre + cottage
- Enjoy the very best in Los Gatos Living
- 1825- 2nd floor 2 bedroom available for immedia...
- Los Gatos - Fantastic Los Gatos Location Overlo...
- Senior Living in Beautiful Los Gatos (55+)
Average Apartment Costs in Los GatosBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1035. The cheapest studio rent is $995. The most expensive studio price is $1385.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1642. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2464.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1737. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2650. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $7500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $7000.
Eight Bedrooms apartments at cost of $17500.