Los Gatos Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Los Gatos.
Los Gatos has a population of 29,413 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Los Gatos apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Beds - Archstone Venice on Rose
- Riviera Terrace
- Bay Tree
- Pebble Creek
- Lovely Cambrian Home
- Charming Home On Huge Lot In Monte Sereno!
- 1825- 2nd floor 2 bedroom available for immedia...
- Charming 3 bedroom modern Victorian home in Hea...
- 1 bed, 450 sqft, $1,700
- This home offers a 2 car garage with gardening ...
- Studio, 1500 sqft
- Enjoy the very best in Los Gatos Living
- Cozy 1Br/1Ba Standalone Unit Near Cambrian Park
Average Apartment Costs in Los GatosBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1245. The cheapest studio rent is $995. The most expensive studio price is $1385.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1626. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2464.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1623. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2597. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $7500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2997. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2495. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3500.