Los Gatos Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Los Gatos.
Los Gatos has a population of 29,413 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Los Gatos apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riviera Terrace
- The Bay Tree at Los Gatos
- Pebble Creek
- El Gato Penthouse
- 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 2700 sqft, $5,500
- Spacious charming home in Los Gatos-close to do...
- Charming 3 bedroom modern Victorian home in Hea...
- Carlton 140 - 1
- Studio, 1500 sqft
- 3 bed, 1800 sqft, $3,600
- New Carpet, New Paint, New Wall Heater- Located...
- Monte Sereno - Furnished Free Standing Cottage ...
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $1,600
- Cozy 1Br/1Ba Standalone Unit Near Cambrian Park
Average Apartment Costs in Los GatosBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1055. The cheapest studio rent is $995. The most expensive studio price is $1385.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1601. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2464.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1892. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1623. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2132.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $5500.