Menlo Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Menlo Park.
Menlo Park has a population of 32,026 and an average Walk Score of 62.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Menlo Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oak Creek Apartments
- Woodland Park
- Avenue Two
- Apartment for rent in for $1424., id-10673735
- 885 Woodside Road
- Woodland Park
- 707 Leahy Apartments
- Las Palmas Apartment
- Angelic Downtown Palo Alto Apartment
- College Green Apartments Now Leasing Newly Remo...
- AzariPM; Fully Furnished, Beautiful and Spaciou...
- 2 Bdrm 2 Bath Apt - Great Menlo Park Location -...
- West Menlo - Clean Clean Clean - Studio Apartme...
- Nice, Updated Rancher in a GREAT location!
- Desirable 2 Bedroom 1 bath Apartment at West Me...
Average Apartment Costs in Menlo ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest studio rent is $600. The most expensive studio price is $2135.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1872. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2980.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2647. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2745.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $5900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $3500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $7700.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $9500.