Monrovia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Monrovia.
Monrovia has a population of 36,590 and an average Walk Score of 64.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Monrovia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Spacious Newly Renovated Corner Home in Great L...
- Quiet Monrovia upstairs apartment. Laminate wood flooring throughout, granite counter tops and refinished kitchen cabinets. One car parking space with common laundry room on site.
- One Bedroom
- Charming Cottage!***Bonus Room***Senior Housing...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 640 sqft, $1,275
- Nice Townhouse***Patio***Super Spacious at Monr...
- Beautiful, Executive 4 Bed Home
- ***Beautiful & Spacious 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Ap...
- North Monrovia Home on Large Lot
- Great Location! Classy Two Bd Only $1,195
- 2229 Wesleygrove Avenue, Duarte CA 91010 at Dua...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,875
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom House For Rent! Perfect fo...
- 5th Ave, Monrovia, CA 91016
Average Apartment Costs in MonroviaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1168. The cheapest studio rent is $795. The most expensive studio price is $1542.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $799. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1645.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1510. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1875.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $5500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $4250.