Monrovia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Monrovia.
Monrovia has a population of 36,590 and an average Walk Score of 64.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Monrovia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Quiet Monrovia upstairs apartment. Laminate wood flooring throughout, granite counter tops and refinished kitchen cabinets. One car parking space with common laundry room on site.
- Beautiful, Executive 4 Bed Home
- 2229 Wesleygrove Avenue, Duarte CA 91010 at Dua...
- One Bedroom
- Nice Townhouse***Patio***Super Spacious at Monr...
- Studio, 1300 sqft, $1,200
- ***Beautiful & Spacious 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Ap...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 640 sqft, $1,275
- North Monrovia Home on Large Lot
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,875
- Monrovia Tri Plex-Monrovia at Monrovia, CA
Average Apartment Costs in MonroviaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1019. The cheapest studio rent is $800. The most expensive studio price is $1542.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1605.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2600. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1419. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $5500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $4250.
24 Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2450.